Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned

Buddy got his balls blown off in Afghanistan - best steroid for HRT?

Didn't know whether to put this in the HRT forum or here - more exposure here, so here goes.

No, this post is NOT a joke. Though I did exaggerate by saying he got them blown off, he got into a serious hand to hand situation and took a gigantic blow down there and his body isn't producing test anymore.

What's really rediculous is he is being refused HRT because the doc says "he doesn't fall under the conventional requirements for HRT therapy, and he is prone to abuse the substance because his body doesn't produce ANY test unlike low levels". His doc won't even give him advice on how to use it for HRT dose anyways (again, for fear of abuse). Pretty stupid, eh? So now that he's back, the only option is getting it illegally...

I just want to find the proper steroid for his situation and what dose? Note he will be using this for the rest of his life, too. I was going to suggest Test Cyp because it's long-acting, but is there anything out there that is better suited for this?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    One (1cc) test C/E injection per week...or .5cc/2x/wk.

He really should see an endo...if his body really is not producing a sufficient amount of test, I see no reason why a good endo would not put him on TRT.

Sorry to hear about his misfortune.

Godspeed to him and his future sexlife.

Respect,
    Last edited by shrpskn; 06-21-2007 at 01:18 PM.

His doc refused to send him directly to one, but he is currently looking anyways.

He was also wondering about sperm production. They said it's gone for good, but can the exogenous test somehow kick it back into production? He's not too worried since he already has kids and a family. But if the cells are dead then nothing will work, I guess.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL "BALLS BLOWN OFF" omg that is probably the funniest thing i have ever read on ar! lol
    let me stop laffin and then i will participate professionally ><

just have him run 125mg/wk of testE and he is gold.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    For HRT he can do:
    1- 1cap a day of andriol (very expensive)
    2- 250mg every 2wks or 125mg every week of Test E/Cyp
    3- 250mg every 3wks of Sustanon

my doc had me on 250mg every 2wks of Test E. when i was on hrt, i think its the best and cheapest option.

Don't think he can do orals (if they're liver toxic, of course). He's gonna be on this for life.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    andriol is not toxic, but a poor form of HRT. weekly shots of test are his best bet. i do them twice a week, monday and thursday.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Regardless of what the Dr. said, his problem certainly falls into the HRT category!
    I wouldn't exactly call this thinking outside the box, but did he even consider A NEW DOCTOR?

Just a thought.

M.

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL "BALLS BLOWN OFF" omg that is probably the funniest thing i have ever read on ar! lol
    let me stop laffin and then i will participate professionally ><
    not cool bro people are blown up or killed every day out here. next time i would keep the lol to my self.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I laughed my ass off too.

Its not disrespecting anyone, its lau***ng at the words to descibe the thread. Being so PC is just drama.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    not cool bro people are blown up or killed every day out here. next time i would keep the lol to my self.
    I have served my time in the military, I have payed my dues... if my response to an uncanny event/ordeal is founded on comical grounds then I’m sorry it OFFENDED YOU… but the irony of someone having their balls blown off and then having it posted on a steroid forum... its unusual and imo warrants a lil bit of a laugh… if u take life to serious you become nothing more than a dull stepping stone for the greater people.

IS HE ALIVE? Yes, and he must be kicking if he is scouting endocrinologists for hrt..
    so please do not lecture on such events surrounding proper mannerisms based on military scenarios ok? Thanks.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    served served served!

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    get a mixed ester blend for sustained release and a longer time between injections

Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    get a mixed ester blend for sustained release and a longer time between injections
    Oh yeah, would something like Sustanon do?

And lets not turn this thread into an arguement. The guy himself is a very upbeat and bright person, and he even has the balls (no pun intended) himself to joke with friends about what happened to keep spirits up.

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO, if he is under the care of the VA...keep going up the chain-of-command until he either gets the treatment needed...or..Mr. Bush says No...

Stock is offline Member
    If a Dr. wont do it, he can self perscribe. There are many here who are doing it. My vote is for the 125mg per week Test C or E...

sust is MADE for HRT so why not go that rout?

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight

Your avatar is the reason Pit Bulls have bad reps.

On Topic: Dude just tell your friend to find another doctor. If he cannot afford to outside of the Military or his plan then listen to these guys they know what they are talking about.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I have served my time in the military, I have payed my dues... if my response to an uncanny event/ordeal is founded on comical grounds then I’m sorry it OFFENDED YOU… but the irony of someone having their balls blown off and then having it posted on a steroid forum... its unusual and imo warrants a lil bit of a laugh… if u take life to serious you become nothing more than a dull stepping stone for the greater people.

IS HE ALIVE? Yes, and he must be kicking if he is scouting endocrinologists for hrt..
    so please do not lecture on such events surrounding proper mannerisms based on military scenarios ok? Thanks.

How's that foot taste bud?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    what about trying HCG ? this is morereferring to the sperm thing but it can't hurt to try. worst that happens it doesn't work. then he can just go with 125mg/week sust. that's what I'd te him to shoot.in an ideal scenario I'd tell him to ru. hcg for a month and then start dudt along side the hcg. idk if hcg can or can't be run by someone for life. in normal people it can make u sterile if used too long but that's because u go off of it. if u perpetually stay on I would assumeud be fine. actually better than fine.
    the other issue is, why does henot produce test and/or sperm. is it a lack of certain equipment after trauma i.e. damaged epididomis* (i know I spelled that wrong), are his seminal vessicles shot? if so hcg won't help with sperm, it'll just keep his balls swole and he'll squirt copius amounts of useless semen with no sperm in it.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    How's that foot taste bud?

Some kid lost his reproductive organs. I don't think that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    what about trying HCG ? this is morereferring to the sperm thing but it can't hurt to try. worst that happens it doesn't work. then he can just go with 125mg/week sust. that's what I'd te him to shoot.in an ideal scenario I'd tell him to ru. hcg for a month and then start dudt along side the hcg. idk if hcg can or can't be run by someone for life. in normal people it can make u sterile if used too long but that's because u go off of it. if u perpetually stay on I would assumeud be fine. actually better than fine.
    the other issue is, why does henot produce test and/or sperm. is it a lack of certain equipment after trauma i.e. damaged epididomis* (i know I spelled that wrong), are his seminal vessicles shot? if so hcg won't help with sperm, it'll just keep his balls swole and he'll squirt copius amounts of useless semen with no sperm in it.
    I'll have to ask him about the fine details of what's wrong. He mentioned something about certain cells being 'dead'. I forgot what the name was... I don't think it was the leydig cells, i'm not sure.

So if they're dead, then HCG wouldn't probably do anything.

Some kid lost his reproductive organs. I don't think that is funny.
    well i find it comical so the foot tastes just fine.

oh and for the record an explosion that takes off just the nuts would be a godsend.. think of all the organs in that area that are vital for proper physiological functions.. APPARENTLY if hrt is the primary concern then they are all in tact so why not make light of the situation.. unless your estrogen is inhibiting the growth of your funnybone which is putting a kink in ur back bone.

now if he kant walk or live a NORMAL LIFE then im truly sorry but BALLS are not NEEDED for a normal life.. **** i dont even use mine anymore havnt in 2yrs..
    Last edited by taiboxa; 06-22-2007 at 07:58 PM.

well i find it comical so the foot tastes just fine.

oh and for the record an explosion that takes off just the nuts would be a godsend.. think of all the organs in that area that are vital for proper physiological functions.. APPARENTLY if hrt is the primary concern then they are all in tact so why not make light of the situation.. unless your estrogen is inhibiting the growth of your funnybone which is putting a kink in ur back bone.

now if he kant walk or live a NORMAL LIFE then im truly sorry but BALLS are not NEEDED for a normal life.. **** i dont even use mine anymore havnt in 2yrs..

I know you are trying to keep it light and mean no harm, I just think the guy who had his shit removed deserves a little more respect.

Nice nunchucks.

I thought hcg stimulates the leydig cells directly, no?

come on guys back to the subject. hcg , leydig cells? hrt doses?

man its been practically answerd 125mg/wk of testE shud be exactly what he needs ***ENDING ON ALL WHAT ELSE was damaged..

well to the original poster, I think your friend should try hcg . it'll help I think. let me know, I'm interested. good luck to ur boy

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy
    Your avatar is the reason Pit Bulls have bad reps.

On Topic: Dude just tell your friend to find another doctor. If he cannot afford to outside of the Military or his plan then listen to these guys they know what they are talking about.

my avatar...lol, its a picture bro. i have two 90lbs pits at home and they are the most gentle and loving dogs. i raised them right(!!!) pics dont give pits a bad named people do.

On topic: keep reporting up the chain if no result ask for a civilian doc, if still no results go to I.G. and tell him ill get them damn hajis back!!!

sorry it came out 3x
    Last edited by dogfight; 06-23-2007 at 02:38 AM.

sorry again! computer is actin up i think.
    Last edited by dogfight; 06-23-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Too much testosterone in here me thinks I think what he meant Pitbull, was that your avatar portrays pitbulls in a bad light and for someone who owns 2, then you should know that..if you still don't get it, then i'm fighting a loosing battle lol.

BTW..i got my balls blown off last night too and it was great
    Last edited by Joemeek; 06-23-2007 at 05:05 AM.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I know you are trying to keep it light and mean no harm, I just think the guy who had his shit removed deserves a little more respect.

Nice nunchucks.
    I think its clear you all missed soemthing. He didn't LOSE them, they just do not function. Appearently some hand to hand combat led to some blunt force trama or other (excuse the pun) blow that disabled them.

While I agree its not a funny situation by any means. I do however, get a grin from Tai's side of seeking help in a steroid forum.

The whole situation would have been best handled by expressing your concern about the comment not being appropriate, then leave it and ignore the rest. Dragging it out only makes it worse for the people who MIGHT have been truly offended because they have to read it over and over.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    On subject, your fiend needs a second opinion. If he is yound enough to be involved in combat then he is young enough and deserves a body that functions as normally as possible.

If he still has a military career, then he DEFINATELY should see a doctor until he finds one that will give him TRT. Because he definately does not want to self medicate and get a possesion rap for not having a prescription for a scheduled substance.

low test, let along NO TEST, will cause bunches of bad changes in your body. Do some research on signs and syptoms of low testosterone on google.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    I think its clear you all missed soemthing. He didn't LOSE them, they just do not function. Appearently some hand to hand combat led to some blunt force trama or other (excuse the pun) blow that disabled them.

While I agree its not a funny situation by any means. I do however, get a grin from Tai's side of seeking help in a steroid forum.

The whole situation would have been best handled by expressing your concern about the comment not being appropriate, then leave it and ignore the rest. Dragging it out only makes it worse for the people who MIGHT have been truly offended because they have to read it over and over.
    I HAVE freakin ADHD no one tells me this shit! i dont read past the title of threads anymore or i would be here all day maybe answering 2 or 3..
    now tai's said kuz its not as funny

*grabs shotgun.. and stairs at his own balls* oh well
    i was kinda wondering how u get JUST ur balls blown off an not a buncha other MORE VITAL ORGANS takin out or damage in the process...

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy

If they aren't producing testosterone , they won't be there for very long. Or at least that is my experience from being on long cycles. No natural production=very small cojones

And you're right, I shouldn't have dragged it out. It's pointless. I know Tai didn't mean anything by it.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    tai, i luv u, u mek me laff (i spelt it so yud undurstend et)

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    tai, i luv u, u mek me laff (i spelt it so yud undurstend et)
    i tell you wat would suck havin ur porstate blowed off NOW THERES A THREAD TOPIC FOR YA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information