newbie123 is offline New Member

What would you do?

Speaking hypothetically of course, say a person is in their first cycle of Ganabol. They are taking 1cc every other day, 150mg/week. This person is having to leave the country for about 8 days in the middle of their cycle and there's no way they can take it with them. Should they quit the cycle for a week and start back when they return? Should they take all three doses on the day they are leaving? This individual will be able to workout (and will workout regardless) while they are away, there is a local gym and everything so keeping with the workout routine won't be a problem, just continuing to administer the cycle is the trouble.

I appreciate any and all responses!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I had to do the same thing but with different gear. I was able to take it with me though. The problem is if you don't take the constant dosage it will get messed up and all your money and most of your results go down the drain. It depends how far you are in your cycle if you are in week 7 of 8 then you are fine to take the extra shot, week 4 of 10 then you might as well not take any more. I would probably take 150mg extra while you are gone then get back on asap.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    EQ is a long ester drug. You can shoot the whole 150 no problem the day you leave. I recently went to Europe and shot 1/2 my eq before I left @300mg's and the other half when I got back @300mg's.

No problem.

DMX

newbie123 is offline New Member
    I appreciate the replies, but both of you have a different opinion about it. Here are all the details. It's going to be in the 6th week of the cycle. The dose can be taken the same day as departure (which will be 3 days earlier then normal), and can be taken again 9 days later. It's an 8 day trip, but the flight alone adds another day. There's still time to decrease the dosage to properly come off, and then the cycle could begin again after the trip. Which way would ultimately get the better gains (staying on or getting off and going back on)?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can shoot EQ once a week with no problems. Shoot all of it(you would do for the week) the day before you leave then get back on your normal schedule.

Thread Information