Thread: Shotgun cycles

j.j. is offline Associate Member

Shotgun cycles

I was talking to a BB at the gym and he was telling me about the shotgun cycles he does. Has anyone heard of this and what are the positive and negative side effects to this strategy?

peace and happy lifting

NoLimits is offline Member
    I will ask.... explain what he was saying is a shotgun cycle?

Alright the way he explained is that the regular 8-10 week cycles didn't work for him. Now I know he competes because he just got back from Vegas from some show, I geuss. Anyway, he is cut and looks good, but it's like this he does only six week cycles. The way it sounded is that he packs into that six weeks what most people would do in a 8-10 week cycle. That is the way I remember and I was pretty shocked at some of the dosages, so I could have missed something.

peace and happy lifting

NoLimits is offline Member
    For someone who has done multiple cycles over the years, they need to shock their system from time to time. For this reason, this type of cycle may work for him. But you did say at high doses! Unless you are using fast acting esters, you need to run a cycle that works with the compounds you are running. This is just my opinion. Some may have great experiences running test, eq or deca for shorter periods. I myself, don't feel the effects for a few weeks, so I will run them longer.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-19-2002 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Nolimits, I was just surprised at the amounts he was taking, but then again when I think about it I shouldn't have been. I'll try and remember the dosages and see what you think thanks again.
    Hey what is your input on testolent phenylprop 100mg?

peace and happy lifting

babi is offline Associate Member
    if anything i think that doing it other way around would be better (longer on juice with moderate doses)this way your body has more time to adjust to your gains and you can keep building on that

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    read (THE STACK) book itll tell u all about it .30 DAY HARD HITTING CYCLES ,BUT WOULDNT RECOMEND DOING THIS CYCLES UNTILL YOUR WELL EXPERIENCE

I am not thinking about one, but I sure was takenback by the way this guy described it to me. It just seemed that it would be hard on your body. thanks for all the input

peace and happy lifting

Thread Information