Thread: eq question

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Question eq question

what results does eq mainly help you achieve. harden, cut, strength, a little bulk, or what. also, how long does it usually take to get into your system and start working. i will take 200mg every monday and 200mg every thursday.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq is a quality muscle builder. It will increase the hardness of the muscle and make veins pop out everywhere.
    You will also experience an explosive pump when working out.
    It's a great alternitive to Deca .
    Run it for 10 weeks........
    In week 5 you will notice a big differnce in all I mentioned above.

M

well then, is 200mg per week enough. i only have one 10ml bottle. i was told by a bb at my gym that 400mg per week for 5 weeks would do the job. [that is how he runs his and he is the guy i bought it from] he said it will hit me in 2 weeks. i want to get more opinions though, so experienced users please reply. oh yea, the brand is QV.

EQ kicked in at about week four for me. EQ is an erythrocytic. Meaning it increases the amout of red blood cells in your system. Thats why your veins tend to "pop out". I ran it 400mg/wk and got great pumps. Made me vascular and defined. Personally I love EQ and will include it in all my future cycles.

has anyone had good results running 400mg a week for 5 weeks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    5 weeks is not long enough bro, pick up another 10ml vial. If you can't afford it right now, hold off on your cycle...TRUST ME!! I would also suggest you pick up some test (or possibly another androgenic compound) and DEFINATELY have some clomid for post cycle....or you can kiss any gains you make good-bye. We are here to help and what we tell you is sound advice from experienced and educated users. No flame but I would NEVER, EVER take advice from a guy at the gym, no matter what he looked like. It's better to get as much information and education as possible before going ahead with this. Good luck bro.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't do Eq for any less than 10 weeks. At the 5 week point you're only just starting to experience the effects.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: eq question

Originally posted by rrrddd
    i will take 200mg every monday and 200mg every thursday.
    for how long?

the reason i ask is eq is better in lower doses for a longer period of time....

peace bb79

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Listen to Pete.... he is right on the nose... 5 wks is way too short..and you should have some test.. or don't bother..

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    hummm sounds like what i was looking for so will EQ give you alittle bulk and a nice cut if not what is the best stack to add with little side effects... thanks

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    EQ is a great choice. Good hard keepable gains. It takes about 4-6weeks before I start to notice its effect. I like to run it for 12-14 weeks
    and always use test with this cycle.

Good Luck

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I did a eq/winny/ t200 cycle and did my eq/t200 for 10 weeks and did winny 50 mg ed from week 10 -13 and saw nice results around week 6, I noticed I was getting harder , veins popping out and of course strength increase but all and all this cycle was alwsome.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Tarzan... I ran EQ @ 400mg wk for 12 wks (with 600 mg TEST) and was very pleased, but it took around 5 wks to really start to notice it.

manny is offline Junior Member
    this is my own question. can you take eq at 200mg a week with a test(say sust) at 500mg a week for 10weeks and still see some great results from the eq or do you have to take the eq at 400mg to see what it can really do?

manny is offline Junior Member
    bump

i would like to know that answer too, manny.

NoLimits is offline Member
    It depends guys... I know of someone on this board that took only 100mg/week of Ultragan and was real happy with his results. Others will tell you that it takes them 400mg/week or more to get those results... I have had results in the past using only 300mg/week. It depends on how your body responds to this compound! No one dose will work for everyone.

You won't see much with only 200mg/wk. Min. should be 400/wk. It's a very mild AS so side effects aren't a problem. If it's a money issue, I would definately wait so your able to dose 400mg/wk. You'll be happier with your results.

Thread Information