Thread: low doses

4plates is offline Banned

low doses

im am interested in hearing from anyone who has ran cycles of test (or any other AAS ) in low doses such as 200 mg a wk.
    and if you were happy with the gains or unhappy and wished you had ran it at higher doses

please dont post here if you ran 200 mg test a wk and gained 25 lbs because you are a freak and your responce dosent count

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    4p,
    i should have known this was coming.........hehe. we'll put this to rest right here i guess huh?
    this is gonna be a good one.

peace bb79

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    i would like to bump this one.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I run more than that when I am "off" cycle so I don't guess I count.

come on guys and dont lie because i want to see fuckin pictures
    (before and after)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Id like to know too so heres a bump. I was thinking of doing a low dosage long cycle but not sure until I here results from people that have done it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    and what about "mega" doses.. I was reading the drug profiles and it said some guys have run 1000 to 2000mg ED!! How many shots IS that?! I have this vision of a dude drinking water and leaking out 50 holes like a looney tune character!
    Sorry 4P... off the subject...
    BUMP!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I don't know anyone that runs 14000mg's a week of anything but God help them.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    so far...............75 views, and not one legit cycle answer. while i know this # of views isnt high, i cant believe that at least one person hasnt posted their low dose cycle results here......4p, maybe we should waive the picture part..............hehe.
    i know there are bros on this board who swear by this, so lets see some responses, im curious as hell now...........

peace bb79

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    sust 250/week..8 weeks 16 pounds..

ok ill waive the picture varification if i can get 4 posts!!!

btw nice job on the 16lbs wuth 250 mg of sus little-man-zane,thats what i usually get on cutting cycles too,but lets hear from some bulking cycles!

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Sust 250 pre loaded Organon
    took one every week for 10 weeks Put on 20 Lbs
    made me strong and Horny (wife Hated me) kept around 13 lbs
    Hope i helped ya

Siphoner is offline New Member
    does 15mg Halo count? I'm on my third week and gianed about 6 lbs, my strentgh is frikin incredible though and my muscles look hard and lean, but i'll admit that my body fat is above 12%....gotta work on that!

ICEMAN21 is offline New Member
    I am relatively new to AS however my age is 45. I started with low dosage 1cc first 3 week, last 7 weeks, 2cc of TEST my wieght gain was about 10 pounds which put me at 170lbs did the cycling bewteen cycles. Second cycle went with 2cc deca and 2cc TEST gained 15lbs up to 185lbs through both cycles used HGH low dosage 2iu' 5 days a week I have been clean for about 8 weeks and have only lost 1.5 lbs the weight gain was quality muscle. I will be starting another cycle in the next week or 2.

the_cableguy is offline New Member
    4 PLATES!?! you need HIGH doses, lol

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    4plates,

All my posts about low doses were in reference only to long lasting esters of testosterone (i.e. Cypionate and Enanthate ) at low doses for initial cycles.

This post that I'm writing is not a flame. Rather, it is a statement to give perspective on the probable results of your search for low dose users on this board:

You're probably not going to find a lot of people that have taken low doses on any AS board where high beginning doses are promoted as the norm.

BTW...I kept 10lbs on my low dose test cycle. My avatar is a picture of me.

You also have to take into consideration what frame of mind people are in when they start using AS-- they want to get big quickly; they are excited; and they easily buy into the more is better mindset.

I believe if more people were AWARE that low doses of testosterone for initial cycles can yeild reasonable gains*, then more people would use lower doses of testosterone on thier initial cycles...and more people would respond to your thread with positive messages. Right now--with this thread, you're searching for freshwater fish in an ocean.

*--NOTE: see my other post "low dose cycles--truth and myth for a definition of "reasonable gains."

I'm not knocking those who use high doses in thier first cycles. I'm just offering an alternative way to begin using steroids which is lower dose testosterone cycles.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-26-2002 at 11:01 PM.

shanedoan2 is offline New Member
    my friend ran a 10 week cycle of 200mg/week deca only. he went from 154 to 170, but he lost about 4-5 pounds after. oh, bye the way that was his first cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm...maybe there ARE a few freshwater fish in here.

Thread Information