Rugby13 is offline Member

any shoulder workout help please

Does anyone know of a way to work my shoulders without having to raise them above 90 degrees? I can't do any military press or even incline bench. I don't have pain anymore but it's precautionary. I was also wondering about exercises for the middle of my back. I need to pull my shoulders back so I need to work more on my back.
    Last edited by Rugby13; 08-21-2002 at 09:31 AM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u'll probably find ur answer better here..Workout Questions

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...p?s=&forumid=3

OG

NoLimits is offline Member
    Narrow your grip. That may help take the pressure off your shoulder. Maybe go with less weights, and build your muscles back up before going heavy agian.

But I think what OGPackin is trying to tell you... this type of question belongs in the workout section.

I forgot to add with my original question....If I'm on a cycle could that damage my shoulder more because I might not feel as much pain or not. That's why I posted it here, sorry

NoLimits is offline Member
    Are you running Deca with this cycle? It could hide the pain while on! Anytime you go heavy with pains, you risk the chance of further injury!

I am running deca but lightly and I'm not going to go heavy on this cycle so I'm hoping it will be ok.

still growin is offline Member
    AAs will usually help to speed recovery time, but deca does cause fluid to accumulate in the joints and will help relieve pain. Just start out light and work yourself back up to haevier weights! Any pain in your shoulder, and back off again and give it a rest

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    is it common to get pain like leg extentions but they last longer in the shoulders?

Im starting to have a problem with that and i dont know if its from the once a week injections or what.

doesnt hurt unless i work them but DAMN they hurt.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Buddha,
    My shoulders burn really bad after a work out no matter how I hold them. It usually last about twenty minutes after my workout.

What kind of shoulder injury do you have Rugby?

My shoulder feels ok now so I'll just keep things light till I feel strong enough to move up again. It's just damn frustrating losing so much strength after not working out for 3 months due to an injury. It sux!!

empedocles is offline New Member
    light-medium alternate Arnold press (with Dbells) followed by Wide grip upright rows will do the trick i think without putting to much stress on your shoulders

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    pain is the name of the game here boys .......if your doing it right, its going to hurt.......I had 2 torm rotator cuffs ( this pain is un bare able) the point is you just have to work through it ......during my rehab every rep burned the phisical therepist made me work through the pain.....instead of doing 3 exercises 3-4 sets 5-10 reps......he had me do 7 exercises 2-3 sets 10-15 reps Lo weight .......( I had to pack my shoulders in ice ) this will pass ......train safe ......but push your self.....

Thread Information