Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member

Question Cycle Question...?

I am looking to take 200 pills of dbol .. and I also have a cycle of test & deca ..

How should I take this all? And what do I need towards the end.. I don't know much about this stuff and I dont trust my friends who dont know jack about it. I want to do it right.

Thanks guys!
    Shawn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to do it right spend some time researching and reading on this board. Also give us your Age, stats, time lifting, and AAS experience if any.

Sorry, What was I thinking!

I am 20
    185 pounds
    6'2

I have taken a cycle of deca & test in the past (4 months ago).. But I never took anything afterwards.. never knew about it or was told. But now that I found this site I want to do it right and safe.

Thanks.

PS: I have been looking for the past week or so, I just haven't found that same stuff taken all at once.

Oh sorry, I have been working out for about a year.. I was 145 pounds when I started.

Thanks,
    Shawn

How much AAS do you have? What mg strength are your dbols? What kind, strength, and amount of deca and test do you have?

Hi!

I got 5 bottles of Deca WHITE AND BLUE kind... the 2ml bottles.. (a cycle) and 5 bottles of Testex Leo the 2ml bottles. And 200 dbol pills.. 5mg each (not sure what kind, I know they come from euro).

I am looking to bulk up and get over 200lb.

Thanks for the quick responces!

Shawn

You need more gear.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Hella alot more

Well you say more? Well how much is more, more of what? ? 2 cycles of injections and 200 pills isnt enuff to see gains? I mean off of testex and deca I did well over 30 pounds.

Help me out, I am willing to do what I have to.. But just telling me I dont have enuff isnt helping

Give me the low down, what do I need, how much, etc.. With what I got now.. how should I take it till I get more?

Thanks guys!
    Shawn

Well I don't think 125 mg of test and 100 mg of deca a week for ten weeks would be considered a cycle by anyone. You need to at least double your injectibles but personally I would get four times what you have. Let me know if I am mistaken on your deca dosage but I am assuming you have a 2ml bottle/200 mg per bottle. I know your testex leo is only 250 mg per amp.

well, I didnt know you had to go the full 10 weeks.. I was going to do 2 shots a week till it was gone.. So If I have to do 10 weeks.. I better get more it seems.. am I mistaken? If so help me out.. how much more do I need.. I want to see great results.

Thanks bro!
    Shawn

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Yer mate I would definatly be looking at running it for 10 weeks... some people do 8 weeks, but that is a absolute minimum... I would definatly aim for 10 weeks... Around 400mg atleast of the Test a week... and atleast 300 mg of a Deca a week.. (preferably 400 also..)..

And make sure you have nolva on hand just incase, and Clomid for post cycle so you keep the gains...

Best Of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Jag, here it is, you can do the math on your own and figure out how much more you will need to buy:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week (300mg minimum)
    weeks 1-10 test @ 400mg/week
    week 13 start clomid therapy 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days

You will also need either nolvadex or arimidex ...both are anti-estrogens and will help combat aromitization (you DO NOT want to take the chance of getting gyno!!)

Thread Information