flex321 is offline Member

Bulking in the Winter

I'm hoping to start my next cycle around November, I hop I can holdout till then. I want to do a bulking cycle and was thinking of maybe just doing 750-1000mg/wk of Enanthate . I'm not sure if I want to throw in anything at the beginning but I might throw in some drol. I'm abit afraid of the liver tumors and such know to happen from drol. If I don't do anything in the begging should I frontload and stretch the just enathate cycle to 12-14 weeks?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, ud really be better off adding either deca or eq with the Enan. If ur worried dont add the dbol and add one of those. Lets say u added the deca. Run 10 weeks at 200mgs twice a week and run the Enan 12 weeks at 250mgs twice a week. Bet u'll see better results with that then just the Enan.

OG

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    OG -- Excellent advise my brotha!

By running the Test a few weeks past the deca this will allow for a better post-cycle recovery since Deca is pretty harsh on the HPTA.

Peace,
    AZ

4plates is offline Banned
    wow,i dont believe im going to say this but thats alot of test bro,how may cycles have you done,no flame but if thats you in your avatar im guessing not to many if any at all.again no flame ,
    why not do a TRUE frontload if your not using anything in the beginning
    and hit the test at 1000 mg wk for 2 wks and then back it down to 500 mg wk for the remainder of the cycle.
    the choice is yours to add another element into the cycle but not necessary.

yeah that is me in my avatar and no i'm not tremendous, I didn't get offended either.

I don't think its worth doing a 500mg/wk cycle of just test, If i'm just doing test I might as well do 750mg/wk. Some fellas I know are stacking Test/fina/eq at dosages of 500/525/600 which is a total of 1625mg/wk so no I don't think 750-1000mg of a test only cycle is that harsh.

I hope that my opionions don't anger anyone, cause alot of people like me myself think what they think is right.

I just took a new picture for my avatar, I don't think I look like a scrawny little bastard but I could still use more size. This picture is also of me as of now and I havent worked out in a month. I'd explain more but I don't want to get into all my problems as of now

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i know what its like to not work out for a while...4 months here due to surgery...im back in now barely tho..shoulder is worse than its ever been =\

I hope to get back going strong withing a week or so.

still growin is offline Member
    If you haven't done any/many cycles, that is overkill imo. Remember you will usually need to increase doses each cycle to get the SAME results or LESS! lol You will not even know if you are going to get sides, or whatever. You definately will need an anti e like arimidex or nolva, and I agree with 4 plates. Either frontload and drop back, or cycle with something like deca or eq at 400 - 500mg. Just my .02 bro!

viper is offline Member
    im with 4plates too....frontload 1000 and then drop to 500....
    if your just starting with aas, thats higher than i would have recommended if you did ask....i usually say frontload 800 and run 400/ week....
    you will get good results off of 500mg/ week of enanthate , so don't push the doses up until you dont get good results...
    although it sounds like you made your mind up already on the 750....so do it if you like, but keep you eyes and mind open for adverse reactions and take some kind of arimidex type product and have nolva in your hand before you do anything....good luck bro....were only concerned about you doing things right and safe....

I hear ya fellas. I'm not starting this till atleast November so I got time to think/plan. I already have nolvadex and clomid and all that stuff. Any suggestions on proviron ?

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    proviron will be good against the effects of test,(not deca ). That high a dosage, maybe 2/ed? at least one ed.
    imo, do 4-500/week test with some deca.
    to be different, you could start with the test enth and then take some prop the first few weeks to help you get going

Thread Information