Thread: I'm Back Guy's

stang is offline Associate Member

Unhappy I'm Back Guy's

Hi board i'm new here. Well not that new. I was on this board for a long time under the name JUICE. I got busted in feb this year. I had ordered some d-bol tabs and well they ended up here at my house so did a fake mail man. Well so far it's all held up in court i just got my computer back like a week ago. I just want to take eveyone in here who helped me get threw it. i was on here right after it happend on one of my friends computers and a few of you realy helped me out thanks guy's

PLEASE EVERYONE BE SAFE AND DON'T GET BUSTED

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    welcome back

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back. I'm glad you got through it.

You got busted over just a few tabs? Can you fill us in and give us some pointers to learn from--to help us avoid getting arrested? I've been hesitating getting anything through the mail because of all the busts lately.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Man welcome back.

Man i don't know what to say. i have friends that order all the time and never get busted. I would not order over seas i hope i'm not pissing anyone off here if you are a source over seas and ship a lot to the usa i'm sorry. I just don't want to see anyone get busted. I think you would be ok if you order from in side the U.S but they watch out side shipments all the time. If you do order something don't open it right away. Put on the package RETURN TO SENDER as soon as it comes to your house and let it lay for a few day's. It's better to put your cycle on hold than not have it at all. Don't keep anything on steroids or cycles where anyone can see them. Look around when you get your mail and see if there is anyon WATCHING YOU that's what they did to me. Just try and be smart about who you talk to and NEVER TRUST ANYONE i'm not fucking with you at all the less people that know that your on juice the safer you are. If they do get something that you ordered tand do show up at your housr with a serch warnt and you have return to sender on the package and nothing on steroids laying around you should be fine. the first plase the cops checked was my TOOL BAR on my computer and i was fucked right there i had like three wed sits with steroid links on my tool bar well i hope that help some of you out PLEASE BE SAFE THANKS STANG

Yes, that is helpful. One thing--for those reading your response--writing "return to sender" works only if you're not in an absolute possession state. Absolute possession states are those whose laws suggest that if illegal substances are found on your property, you can be held responsible for them as if you were purposely holding on to them.

Yes you are right about the absolute possession law and state but it would help if say your state has that law and you do get charged with something and court time comes around and you can say hey what the hell this is not mine i had not opened it i had return to sender on it that might make the JURY think a little bit not much but maybe a little Anything you can do to better your self will help. Now does anyone know how to clean your tool bar out every night after your done with your computer if so tell me and if i was you i would also be doing it thanks

full contact is offline Junior Member
    what states are like that if you know is california?
    what overseas place did you use ,is it that they set you up or did customs?

you can erase every thing you have looked at at historyKill this will cover every thing up atamatticlly

It's not just the tool bar you have to clean out. The police take your computer so they can do an analysis of the hard drive. If you delete things on your computer, or merely remove them from your tool bar, that's not enough, because the computer only rearranges the files that you delete--they are still recoverable. That's why programs like norton can recover deleted files.

You have to get a computer cleaning program that will delete your unwanted files, then repeatedly overwrites the sectors where the deleted files were stored so that they are oblitherated--cannot be recovered by methods used by the police. There are several programs out there that can do this for you. (I would stay away from Microsoft products for this type of function--Bill Gates is probably the type that would sell a product that would supposedly clean your drive and cache the stuff you were trying to clean in a hidden place on your drive--so police could still find it--if they pay MS a fee).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-21-2002 at 07:45 AM.

full contact,

It is not enough to erase your history and cookies. These files are still recoverable.

I dont know if you know about DOS. The older windows systems (such as 98 and earlier) sit over the DOS environment--they function the same as DOS, just in a slicker, sexier way.

So if you delete a file named "Dontgetbusted.doc," the windows (DOS) system essentially hides the file from itself by changing the first letter of the file to a question mark. So the file still exists on your computer as
    "?ontgetbusted.doc" or "???tgetbusted.???" The new naming system indicates to windows (DOS) that the file should be ignored. As you put new programs on the computer, the "deleted" files will be overwritten. But even overwritten files can be recovered. It requires repeated overwrites to completely oblitherate a file.

...And reformatting your entire disk won't always kill a file either. There are enought traces of the files left to be reconstructed (at least partially).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-21-2002 at 07:45 AM.

Well i guess we are all FUCKED is the cops take are computer

thnax for the info did not know all that

Thread Information