Thread: winny question

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

winny question

guys, would i be better off taking winny every day at 25mg or every other day at 50mg. i only have 18 amps, so taking 50mg every day is out of the question. what do you think would be best.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Everyday at 50mg/day. Wait to use it then until you get more!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    Wait to use it then until you get more!
    Exactly!! Don't rush into it just because you're sitting on a few amps. Wait until you have all your gear and ancilaries for a proper cycle.

anyone else..... i don't have the option to get more, besides, i have already taken 2 amps at 50mg eod and today is another shot day. i am just trying to get some quick info otherwise i will carry on at 50mg eod

Dude...why did you start without knowing? So tell me, are you running the EQ as well? If so, have you already started that as well?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by rrrddd
    anyone else..... i don't have the option to get more, besides, i have already taken 2 amps at 50mg eod and today is another shot day. i am just trying to get some quick info otherwise i will carry on at 50mg eod
    Then my opinion is... why are you asking this question? You have it in your head to use the winny at 50mg/eod... Both Pete and myself tell you it's a waist. You don't want to hear this... so go ahead and do what you want... what do we know?

pete235, here is where i am at with my cycle [I AM IN WEEK 7]
    [i know it is kind of thrown together but i am seeing GREAT results and i am a first time user.. i tend to gain fast, i have always done well on andro and creatine]

weeks 1-6 t-200 300mg per week [just finished bottle, i am up 11 lbs]
    week 7 [THIS WEEK] 400mg of QV eq per week [just stumbled upon the bottle a couple of days ago]
    weeks 8-11 400mg eq per week
    i just started winny[ZAMBON] on the 17th and will run 50mg eod and will end it in the last week of my eq for a total of 5 weeks of winny
    this will give me a total time on aas of 11-12 weeks

Well if it's working more power to ya bro. How many lbs are you up in total? Not to jump down your throat, but we just want you to understand that this is NOT the proper way to cycle your gear and hopefully next time you will seek the advice and suggestions of the good bros here before putting a cycle together. BTW...do you have clomid? If not you can kiss your hard earned gains good-bye.

oh i forgot, i will continue to run t-200 [2nd bottle] a 300mg per week until week 11 to go along with the eq

yes i have clomid. and i really appreciate all of your insight. you guys have taught me alot. what sucks is, i didn't even know about AR.com until after i had bought my original bottle of t-200. i was listening to the meat-heads at my gym for advice. i have learned alot from you guys and next time i will do it the right way. i just want to know, now that i am feeling good and adding on to my poorly planned cycle, will i be able to get away with it this time.

Bro...anytime you make gains, it's all good. Finish up with clomid and keep pumping and eating. By the time you're ready for the next cycle you will have all the answers (and all your gear ) before hand.

thanks

Thread Information