CarbonCopy is offline Member

OX gains and sides?

A few questions about ox only cycle results...

1.) Anyone notice hair loss or other androgenic side effects from ox only cycle?

2.) How were your gains?

3.) How long and what dose did you take?

Peace,
    CC

chinups Guest
    Well I guess I will answer before the big dogs eat you alive. I have never done it but have been debating it for awhile. This is the info
    I have obtained from the board by researching. Depending on gear anywhere from 20 to 40mgs a day, for 8-12 weeks. No hairloss and sides are very low. Take something for liver, 17aa. Also use creatine with this. Obv points, cardio and diet. Keep me posted cause if I get a good deal on Var I will do the same. Gains are up to you kid. You can gain on your own (natural) if you are decipline, its up to you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Stop being a pussy and get some REAL gear!!

Just kidding bro An ox only cycle is probably the safest cycle out there. Chinups is spot on with his advice, not really anything to add. But, what are your goals? If you're looking for gains in strength you'll be happy, but if you want a size (mass) gain, you may want to consider another type of AAS.

LOL Pete! But I am a big pussy when it comes to my health... I only got 1 body so I gotta take care if it.. I am not going for mass at all. I just want to get cut and hard so thats why I was thinking OX. Or even test prop. What I don't understand is OX is DHT based so you would think it would be worse on the hair than say test? At least with the test I could take Propecia and prevent the test from converting into DHT.

Peace,
    CC

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    whats ox oxymetholone?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL I hope he isn't refering to oxymetholone, no doubt in this case he is refering to Anavar aka oxandrolone

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by orion casareo
    whats ox oxymetholone?
    Ox = oxandrolone = anavar

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    CC.. Ox is a DHT analog, but sides are low cause an oxygen was inserted into the 2 position thereby converting the 3 ketone into an ester. This prevents lots of sides cause it cant convert into estrogen (aromatize), so thats not a worry, but also it changes electronic structure of that key ketone group and the ring conformation a little reducing its anabolic and androgenic effects.

in short its the mildest anabolic and by far the mildest androgenic. This stuff is recommended for women if they want to use AS, that should get you an idea. no woman wants to look like a man. unfortunately it is 17-aa, so dont run it for too long.

Originally posted by jeffylyte
    CC.. Ox is a DHT analog, but sides are low cause an oxygen was inserted into the 2 position thereby converting the 3 ketone into an ester. This prevents lots of sides cause it cant convert into estrogen (aromatize), so thats not a worry, but also it changes electronic structure of that key ketone group and the ring conformation a little reducing its anabolic and androgenic effects.

in short its the mildest anabolic and by far the mildest androgenic. This stuff is recommended for women if they want to use AS, that should get you an idea. no woman wants to look like a man. unfortunately it is 17-aa, so dont run it for too long.
    Thanks jeffylyte! And yes I was talking about Anavar .

Peace,
    CC

Thread Information