bunktown is offline Junior Member

diet question for cycle

hi i am not exactly when i am going to start my test/eq/winny cycle but i am planning my diet for it. do yall guys think this is a good diet or not. it will consist of 300-320grams a protein, 200 carbs, and 3000 calories. do yall think this is enough for me to grow or not. right now i am cutting up and i get 237 grams of protein, 124 carbs, and 1900 calories. oh when i start my cycle do yall think i should gradually up the protein or carbs or just start eating it all at once.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Protein looks ok. I would up the carbs, keep them clean (yams, red potatoes, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta's and bread). Shoot for 4000 calories/day minimum. And don't forget your Omega 3's and 6's! You will need your good fats.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats?

oh my stats are 6ft 190lbs im getting down to 185 and at that weight i should be 19% bodyfat

still growin is offline Member
    I would try to up the calories to 4000 plus if you are bulking.

thanks to everyone that gave me ideas i am starting to add some more food i was thinking of getting a weight gainer. i am looking for one with about 600 calories, 40 grams of protien, and about 50-60 carbs. this is kind of hard for me to find does anyone have any suggestions on a good one. i never used weight gainer before just whey and casseniate protien.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    use nlarge by twinlab

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hey bro, you will def gain better eating whole foods.....my favorite food for adding extra calories, little protein and good fats>peanut butter!!!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Nlarge by Twinlab? Prolab makes Nlarge, I just ordered some....does Twinlab make it too?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Prolab nlarge2 - Powerhouse supplements has 10lb buckets for $40. Each serving has like 53 g. of high quality whey protein, 86 g. carbs, 7 g. fat, 660 calories! Take in 3 of these a day along with 3 BIG whole food meals and you'll be hitting that 4,000 calorie mark easy. At 6', 190 lbs and 19% BF, you need to add muscle/reduce BF-the cycle will help convert BF to muscle, as long as you're eating right.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    If you use peanut butter, make sure it is natural and has no hydrogenated oils in the contents. These are adulterated fats that will do you much more harm than good.

Thread Information