SHAAMROCK is offline Banned

50mg Winstol Tabs Detection

I JUST GOT SOME 50MG WINNY PILLS THE CLEARENCE TIME ON OTHER

CHARTS SAYS CLEARS THE URINE IN 3 WEEKS ...

ANYONE HAD ANY EXSPERIENCE BEATING THE TEST USING THIS TIME FRAME? THANKS GUYS

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have already done a post on this just this week. Use the search function but winny can be detected up to six months since the metabolites get stored in fat and can be released without warning.

WRONG ANSWER

I HAVE READ IN SEVERAL PLACES THAT WINNY V INJECTABLE CAN BE DETECTED UP TO 5 MONTHS YOUR CORRECT BECAUSE THE CRYSTALS BIND TO THE MUSCLE AND FAT TISSUE....BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD ORALS, BECAUSE THE LIVER EVENTUALLY CLEANS ITSELF IS UNDETECTABLE UP TO A MONTH?????

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFO ON ORALS?????????

Whether you have injected it or used it orally will make no difference. The metabolites are stored within fat cells. Thus the drug can be released at irregular times without warning. It would not be my drug of choice if I was going to be tested. Here is an article.
    Winny is a poor drug of choice if you are someone who will be tested. Unfortunately winny metabolites get stored in fat and can be released without warning months after your cycle. Here is an article on some olympic athletes who obviously weren't bright enough to figure that out.

Weightlifting hit by fourth doping case

Sept. 30, 2000

SYDNEY, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Armenian weightlifter Ashot Danielyan was stripped of
    his medal for cheating with drugs on Sunday when Olympic leaders announced two
    new positive tests for steroids at the Sydney Games.

Danielyan, the fourth weightlifter to lose a medal because of doping at the Games,
    forfeited his bronze in the superheavyweight division after testing positive for
    stanozolol .

This is the same steroid found in the urine of Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson after
    he won the men's 100 metres at the 1988 Seoul Olympics -- the biggest drug
    scandal in Olympic history.

Norwegian wrestler Fritz Aanes, who came fourth in the 85 kg Greco-Roman
    wrestling, tested positive in competition for the steroid nandrolone , IOC medical
    commission official Patrick Schamasch said. He has been disqualified.

The number of positive cases in competition tests at the Games stood at seven on
    Sunday, the day of the closing ceremony. But there were still samples to be
    analysed from the last few days of the Sydney Olympics.

The seven cases compared to two at the last Games in Atlanta in 1996, five in
    Barcelona in 1992, 10 in Seoul in 1988 and 12 at the Los Angeles Games in 1984.

The Armenian lifter was the fifth competitor to lose a medal for a positive test in
    Sydney after Bulgarian weightlifters Ivan Ivanov, Izabela Dragneva and Sevdalin
    Minchev and 17-year-old Romanian gymnast Andreea Raducan.

Latvian rower Andris Reinholds also failed a test but, like Aanes, did not win a
    medal.

Weightlifting, where muscle-building steroids can make a big difference, has been
    hit particularly hard by the drug scandals.

But International Olympic Committee (IOC) medical commission member Jacques
    Rogge, tipped to become the next president of the IOC next year, said the sport
    should stay in the Games.

"Weightlifting is doing its maximum. It is the only federation which tested all the
    athletes before the Games," he said.

"It is one of the fundamental sports because, for a man or a woman to lift the
    biggest possible weight is one of the very fundamental things like running fast or
    jumping high. It's a universal sport."

He added: "Therefore it should be kept in the Games but they have to address the
    problem of one or two rogue federations."

Under Olympic rules fourth-placed Russian lifter Andrei Chemerkin will receive the
    bronze medal in the men's superheavyweight division -- over 105 kg -- after it was
    stripped from Danielyan.

ATHLETICS TESTS

Two other track and field competitors failed the first set of out-of-competition tests
    carried out by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) during an Olympic
    Games, IOC medical commission chief Alexandre de Merode said.

Belarus hammer thrower Vadim Devyatovsky was sent home earlier in the Games
    after testing positive for nandrolone at the Olympic village.

The IOC confirmed on Sunday that Russia's European 400 metres indoor champion
    Svetlana Pospelova had tested positive for stanozolol during an out-of-competition
    test during the Games.

The Russian, who failed to get past the first round of the women's 400 metre heats,
    has already left Sydney.

Her result, however, cannot be cancelled because the test took place after the run.
    The IOC said the case had been handed over to the world governing body, the
    International Amateur Athletic Federation (IAAF).

Rogge, a Belgian surgeon, said he thought stanozolol was the drug of cheats from
    poorer countries because it was easily available almost everywhere.

It is believed that wealthier athletes who want to take drugs use more expensive
    substances like human growth hormone (HGH) for which the IOC has yet to develop
    a test.

Competitors using steroids tend to come off them at least four to five weeks before
    competition to get the traces out of their bodies in time to avoid detection.

But Rogge said stanozolol was stored in fat cells and could leak out into the body
    up to six months later.

Asked why he thought the competitors were getting caught, he said: "Because they
    are stupid...You can have surges again because stanozolol is stored in fat and fat
    cells release it on an irregular basis.

"So you are never sure. Sometimes you can have it almost six months after."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rogge, a Belgian surgeon, said he thought stanozolol was the drug of cheats
    from poorer countries because it was easily available almost everywhere.

It is believed that wealthier athletes who want to take drugs use more
    expensive substances like human growth hormone (HGH) for which the IOC has
    yet to develop a test.

Competitors using steroids tend to come off them at least four to five weeks
    before competition to get the traces out of their bodies in time to avoid
    detection.

But Rogge said stanozolol was stored in fat cells and could leak out into
    the body up to six months later.

Asked why he thought the competitors were getting caught, he said: "Because
    they are stupid...You can have surges again because stanozolol is stored in
    fat and fat cells release it on an irregular basis.

"So you are never sure. Sometimes you can have it almost six months after."

WHAT ABOUT 50MG ANAVAR PILLS THEN??? WOULD THAT BE ABETER CHOICE TO DICONTINUE BEFORE A TEST TO AVOID POSITIVE??

I can't say for sure on that SHAAMROCK but if I was you I don't think it would be worth the risk. I couldn't find any pill specific information but I would hypothesize the risk would be exactly the same.

waterhouse is offline New Member
    This interests me a great deal.I am also concerned about testing.I would like to obtain quality information on a suitable substance that has a short detection period.I have already received Rickson's information so thankyou it was appreciated.What about winny V though , does it have the same pitfalls.

Anabolic Athletics
    A Brief History of Drugs in Sport TESTOSTERONE MAGAZINE ISSUE 180
    by Charlie Francis
    Americans Get "Educated"

In 1984, Americans were given access to the Los Angeles Lab, allegedly to teach them the complexities of drug testing. Of course, since even a chimpanzee can figure out how to piss in a bottle, there was another reason. The embarrassment of having 24 Americans flee the 1983 Pan American Games to avoid the new Testosterone test was not to be repeated at the Olympics.
    Since losing wasn’t an option, the American athletes needed to know how to get around the testing. They soon discovered that the LA lab could only find oral anabolic agents in a lean individual within three days of administration, provided the final few doses were dissolved under the tongue.
    They also learned that Anavar was a giant loophole in the testing equation as it couldn’t be found at all! In fact, it remained untestable until 1989! Even after it became detectable, it maintained a short clearance time because it fractionated into many small metabolites. Currently it has a clearance time of 10 to 14 days.

How does that explain the positives after 84. Well it isn't me who has to take the drug test so pop away. By the way what does anavar have to do with the detection time of winny. Here is a link I found that might help you. Supposedly they have a steroid specific cleanser. Good Luck.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP BRO....... I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WICH DRUG SUITS MY NEEDS ... THANKS

I respect the fact that you are doing research so many others don't bother. I don't think that particular article applies to what you are looking for but keep looking. If I run across anything I will PM you.

I HAVE READ SO MUCH BULL SHIT THAT ALL ORALS ARE OUT IN 2 TO 3 WEEKS BUT I'M STARTING TO SEE THAT EACH DRUG HAS ITS OWN CLEARENCE TIM.... I WOULDNT MIND HEARING FROM SOMONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY PASSED A TEST USING THE CLEARENCE TIMES POSTED ON DIFFERENT SITES SO AT LEAST I WOULD KNOW WHICH ONE IS LIGET.... YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO BELEIVE..... THANKS MAN

waterhouse is offline New Member
    Shamrock I'm really interested in short detection times also. Hopefully we will be able to share info. You must get tested frequently like myself. My initial research leads me to beleive anavar is suitable because it clears in 3 weeks, testosterone propionate (2 weeks) and clenbuterol (4 days). I also feel i need some extra reassurance as firstly i was told winny was out early, but now we know thanks to Rickson it is danger for tested athletes. I'll keep you posted on any worthwile information.

YA I have been researching this for a few weeks now, but no new leads...keep in touch and let me know what you find... thanks

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    I took and passed an NCAA drug test after a Winstrol cycle about 5 weeks after my last dose. The NCAA tests for a Test/Epi-test ration though, so that might be different. I don't think the NCAA tests for specific steroids .

Ta TownBacker

SO IF THEY TEST FOR Test/Epi-test ration WINNY WILL NOT BE DETECTED ?????????? ANY KNOW FOR SURE????????? THANKS

showtime is offline Junior Member
    bump! i am also interested in this. i have to take a ncaa test in a week and i've been off winny for like 3 weeks, butt i was only taking like 15 mg a day. i know that is stupid but i did get respective gains off of it. but anyways if you have any info. about ncaa testing let me know. thanks

Thread Information