Thread: Here we go

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Here we go

Feel free to critique and give your suggestions. This is what im looking at for my cycle.
    Test 200 1ml per week for 10 weeks
    Fina 1ml EOD for 10 weeks
    Follow up with clomid and have some nolva on hand because of the test.
    Looking for some strength,muscle mass and if the fina sheds some bf then great!
    This is a first cycle (other than a test only cycle) so not looking for extreme dosages. Just want to play it safe, keep my diet as clean as I can and step up some cardio.
    should I run the fina the whole 10 weeks or just the last 6 or 8? Start flaming!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bump your test to 400 mg a week. Run the fina ED even if it is only at 1/2 cc (not sure what your mg strength is). Most don't think fina is the best choice for a first cycle but that is up to you. Run it weeks 6-12. It would be nice if you could throw some dbol in for the first 4 weeks at like 30 mg ed.

4plates is offline Banned
    with the eod injections of tren i think you will be fine on 10 wks .just keep drinking loads of cranberry juice or get extract to flush out your kidneys.
    good decision on adding a base of test to combat any libido or unwanted sides from the tren.

I agree that many people don't think fina is a good first cycle but the way I see it is take what you want. This way I don't say later well what if I would have done this instead. So I say go for what you want. Anyway why is fina not good for a first cycle? That is why I want to keep the dosages low and get some opinions before I start. Thanks for everyones help. 4 plates what is good for the fina gyno. Is there anything other than Bromo? Thanks again

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im with 4p on this one.........i think you'll be fine.

rickson does bring up a good point on the 1st timer using tren , but like he said, its always your call. whats the mg/ml ratio on your tren bro?

peace bb79

I believe 75mg/ml
    Using 3 carts and a FinaKit

Originally posted by K Dog
    I believe 75mg/ml
    Using 3 carts and a FinaKit

thats fine .........start eod. because you can alway move things along if results arent what you expected.
    being a first time tren user, eod is the norm anyways. i think you'll see decent results.

peace bb79

Thanks BB79. What do you call "DECENT RESULTS" I do want the most out of it. I just don't want to over do it the first time. Better safe then sorry. I really want the strength gain and a few lbs.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by K Dog
    Thanks BB79. What do you call "DECENT RESULTS" I do want the most out of it. I just don't want to over do it the first time. Better safe then sorry. I really want the strength gain and a few lbs.

if this is what your looking for then its probably the best of choices,dont expect to get huge,but it will put on good strenth,solidness,and some size

4p covered it bro.........

peace bb79

Thread Information