adaptations is offline Member

Talking Why cant i stop eating?!?!?!

wtf...since 9 oclock, when i got to work, ive had a large coffee, bagel with Cream cheese, a big blueberry muffin, 2 yogurts, and 2 peices of chicken!!!! and im still STARVING@!!!!!

I think im pregnant...Haha...jk

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    good man, keep it up, you'll be a house...what are you taking? (just curious), taking 600mg eq for 15 weeks coming up, hopefully ill be wandering around my house just looking for food to eat...good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    And you are complaining Adapat? Geezum I thought you said you wanted to get to 200??? How do you expect to do that bro? LOL..

im working on chicken breast #3...the what do i do..im out of food...
    Hmm...my left arm is starting to look very tasty!
    I DO WANNA get to 200...IM TRYING!!
    I was out of it for like 1.5 weeks...reallyt down on myself...but now im back in effect..

This prop i made is killer...making me oh so hungry!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit wish my appetite was that good... Ur lucky, hardest thing for me to do is eat enough and drink enough..errr

OG

usually is for me too...but for some reason today im just on a roll...
    hope its like this throughout my last 3 weeks....

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    You bastards.... damn it adapt... the past two days i said to yself ok... I have gained tooo much fat... i wads at 198 when i took that time off form the gym.. weighed myself the other day and i was at like 210.. I said ok... gonna cut down on the eating... But last ngiht my mom bought home KFC... mmmmmmmm biscuits.... spicy wingsss.... mmmm anyway.. then today. I said to myself ok enough is enough.. Today i wille at dinner.. then walking by the caf in my building the arma dragged me in.. got a huge thing of Corn beefe hash hash browns and bacon... I have been slowly eating it during the day

I hate myself you put food infront of me and its over... right now I am in the moood for hot wings form Dominos....

brahma is offline New Member
    Gaining weight isnt a prob for me!! losing is my prob.. I will take some of your fast metabolism. Dude I want to get down to 240. A week ago I was 266, That was after strict diet since Jan. I started at 298 .To day I got on the scale and it said (ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!!!) no really it was 274. I started a cycle of a-50 a week ago Intaking about 600/g protien per day and try to keep my carbs to a min. Must be nice being under 200 and finding clothes that fit!!!

babi is offline Associate Member
    keep eating bro thats a bless having such appetite when i was on juice (not equiposse)my appetite kind of became smaller i use to force myself to eat

Thread Information