LabTec1984 is offline New Member

Worried about Job.

I am going to start my first cycle of test/deca /winny on 9/2. A few days ago I was offered a job at Dell. Now my problem is this, I have no idea if they test for steroids or not. I want to accept this job but I think I might have to withdraw from the offer if they test. After doing a search I came up with no results. If someone could help me out it would make this a whole lot easier. Thank

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    99% of job tests do not include tests for steroids b/c it is too expensive. I cannot guarantee b/c I do not know dell's policy but if I were going in for the test on a cycle I would not have any worries about failing.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think that they test for steroids . Whatever you do, don't go in there asking about that--not even someone you trust who works at Dell, 'cause the two of you might be up for the same promotion one day and..."Oops, I thought he was my friend." You get the picture.

No matter how innocently you ask, "do you test for steroids too??" you will look guilty as sin.

Good luck.

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    Call in anonymously and ask what drugs they test for. It should work, if they ask why are you asking , say you did some drugs when you were young and you wanna know what they test for. say anything, wont hurt to try. do it from a payphone.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    You should be in the clear. Most places don't test for anything but the big 5. Testing for things such as steriods would be costly. Good luck

Thread Information