prox is offline New Member

Question 1 deca injection

I have been pumping iron for 3 1/2years now and I think I should now move to bigger better things and stop being natural. I was thinking about either 200 or 300 mg of deca a week for ten to twelfe weeks.
    If I take 200 should I then take it once a week. If I take 300mg should I split it 150mg twice a week.
    Should I take HCG and either Clomid/Nolvadex . Some guy said I just needed to take Clomid 3 weeks after I stop using Deca. Then first 300mg for the first day and then 50mg for the next 20 days is that right
    Also I have a little acne problem and I am taking Doxýtab for it thats a antibiotic is it okay to take deca with it.
    Thanks for the patience and best regards
    Prox

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    start with 200mg durrring weeks 1 and 2 then up it to 400mg a week like 200 on monday and 200 on friday for weeks 3-8 then go back to 200 once a week for 9-10. the acne meds wont effact it at all. You dont need the nolvadex cause deca converts to pro not est, but use the clomid post cycle thats still important

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you may want to add some DBOL in the 1st 4 weeks to jumpstart your cycle. maybe 30-40mg ed.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I would personally throw in some test with the deca , I think it would be a lot better for you. Plus it may save you from having a limp dick. I would do about 400mg test and 300/400mg deca for 10-12weeks, and you can throw in dbol for 1st 4 weeks. about 30-35mg day. There is a lot of mixed opinions on how to take clomid. A lot of people take it 300(1)day 100 (10)days 50 (10)days There are a lot of good threads to help you out maybr read a little more before taking the plunge.

Peace, Budman

prox is offline New Member

Talking

Thanks for the help bros. I just took my first deca today and it was fine so now some serious work begins and three weeks from now I will see some shit

Thread Information