wayne69 is offline Associate Member

in need of help!!!!

whats up everyone? i am starting my cycle soon i have a couple questions before i get started. first off, i will be taking 500mg's of test e a week and was wondering is it better to take it all in one shot or is it best to divide it in two shots( for example: monday 250mg's and thrusday 250mg's). Another question should i run test longer than deca or run deca longer than test?( i will be taking 400mg's of deca a week.)a few people told me to run deca longer than test because it helps keep gains from test. and others told me to run test longer than deca. so i really dont know which is the better way to go. another question i have is how should i layout my cycle? what i mean by this is lets say i take 500mg's of test monday when should i take my shot of deca or does this even matter? i am really not sure about these issues any advise will be greatly appreciated. thanks alot

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Deca is very suppressive so I would run test longer than deca. Split the two shots up per week for both compounds.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne69
    i will be taking 500mg's of test e a week and was wondering is it better to take it all in one shot or is it best to divide it in two shots( for example: monday 250mg's and thrusday 250mg's).
    To keep your blood concentration stable you want to inject "inject at half of the half life." So yes, inject twice a week or every 3.5 days.

Another question should i run test longer than deca or run deca longer than test?( i will be taking 400mg's of deca a week.)
    Run your test 1-2 weeks longer then your Deca . This is to keep your test production from shutting down.

a few people told me to run deca longer than test because it helps keep gains from test.
    Whoever said that is a moron and should be shot.

another question i have is how should i layout my cycle? what i mean by this is lets say i take 500mg's of test monday when should i take my shot of deca or does this even matter? i am really not sure about these issues any advise will be greatly appreciated. thanks alot
    You can combine the Deca and Test in the same syringe..but before we go into detail on this, could you give us your age, stats, workout experience, previous cycle history?

topnotch is offline Member
    You would probably want to run your test for 2 weeks longer than deca .. Split the shots up into twice per week like you said for more stable blood levels, and it would be easier to just do the same w/ the deca, or you can put the deca all in one shot with your test. No need to shoot it seperate.

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    age stats and experience??? Looks like this may be your first cycle. Also, apparently you have all the PCT knowledge you need since there aren't any questions on it. Things that make you go hmmmm.

-Knowlege is POWER!

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    i am 21 years old at 6 ft. 190lbs. this is my third cycle. my other two cycles were test only so i never did put two in one syringe. i am a little scared to do that because i dont want to mess it up. but if you are willing to teach me how to do so then that would be awesome.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    You just pull out of one vial, then pull from the other vial...really very simple.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would research around HERE alot more before u go through w/ ur cycle.. jmho.. there are alot of threads in the education and pct forum that you REALLY need to see beforeu dick something up bout ur body or go impotent.. but thats just me.. i like to be able to get it up

gigem is offline Banned
    dont worry about it just pull one then the other hard to mess up unless your unfamiliar with drawing just take it slow itll come to ya good luck in my opinion your a little young at 21 take it easy hows your diet? take it easy you dont want to do more long term harm than good

Thread Information