JMan06 is offline Member

How To Combine More Then One Steroid Per Injection

Alright as the title so boldly states I was wondering how to combine my prop and npp in the same syringe for my ED injections. Ill be doing 75mg/ed of each so thats gonna be like 1.5CC's total.

Now when I used to draw enanthate id always draw a little more because I end up pushing some out into the vial after flicking it to get the air out.

Once lets say ive put the prop in the syringe how would i do the same for the npp? Just stick it in the npp vial and continue? what if i needed to take out some bubbles (what i do is squeeze it out back into the vial to not waste any gear) I wouldnt want the prop to go into the npp vial.

Does that matter if it does? How do i avoid this?

I hope you can understand what im trying to say here lol i dont know how else to say it.

Thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    theres a few Stickies on this i believe.. take a look around u will find wat ur asking + more

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    use the same pin to load you syringe.....then change it before injecting.. thats all I would recommend other than that you seem to already know.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    theres a few Stickies on this i believe.. take a look around u will find wat ur asking + more
    I did and came up with nothing on how to draw from 2 seperate vials with 2 kinds of gear in the same syringe together.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Draw out your prop. Remove pin from prop vial. Draw in .75 ccs of air. Insert pin in NPP vial. Push out .75 ccs of air into NPP vial. Draw .75 ccs of NPP. Remove pin from NPP vial. Switch to a new pin. Shoot!! I think thats the protocol...Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    Draw out your prop. Remove pin from prop vial. Draw in .75 ccs of air. Insert pin in NPP vial. Push out .75 ccs of air into NPP vial. Draw .75 ccs of NPP. Remove pin from NPP vial. Switch to a new pin. Shoot!! I think thats the protocol...Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    lol no thats dead on and wat i do

Thread Information