nuke is offline Member

Angry I need help, getting really pissed off !!

So most of you that know me or have seen me know that my goal is to be down to 300lbs by 9/24/2002.

I am on the last week of a basic cycle test cyp 300-500 mg a week.
    I HAD lost 35lbs. I weighed in today and I was up to 355 LBS from 344. I started off at 375. Grant it I have lost like 3-4% BF and I am losing the love handles and crap. The thing that pissing me off is the weight the numbers.......

Should I give up on the sauce and just do cardio and light weights ? It isnt me though I like to train hard and Heavy, and I like the feeling of being on it.

OR should i change my cycle...

ANY AND ALL INPUT WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED !!!

I'm really bumming about this crap.

nuke is offline Member
    bump

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    When I am on cycle I tend to gain a lot of water weight. I ballon up to around 245, but as soon as I am off I lose that weight. On the home page under drug profiles it reads that cyp can cause one to hold more water than if they were on a test e cycle. Test e and test cyp are similar compounds and that could be the case. I would ask a mod or a vet if you taking any anti-e's will help control the water weight. Hope this helps-

peace and happy lifting

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks JJ.
    I also just started doing the ckd diet. days lowlow carbs like 30 a day. 2 days off.

Can anyone who has ever done this diet tell me what kind of results they got ???

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey Nuke, like i said when you first started i would stay away from the juice especially the test which will add alotta water weight and do more cardio!! If you were to stop the juice now you would have to start HCG or clomid therapy whichevers more convenient and get the boys going again and then watch the carb and fat intake and work strictly cardio to drop the b/f!! If your working out and have a lot of b/f whatever gains you make will be under the b/f and you might think that your just getting fatter since you won't see any definition so thats why i like to trim down the b/f before my cycles.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Water wieght man, thats prob what it is...

nuke is offline Member
    So i will finish off my cycle. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON CKD > I have been on it for 3 days now and I want to know who has had major loss with it ??

nuke is offline Member
    bumpety bump for input

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe in judging progress by weight. You've probably put on a shit load of muscle which as you know weighs more than leftover big macs and stale beer. The important thing is that you're losing bf%. As long as you keep looking better in the mirror, that's all you can ask for. You have made awsome progress up to date so don't let #'s get the best of you. And yes, most of that is water.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I need help, getting really pissed off !!

Originally posted by nuke
    I am on the last week of a basic cycle test cyp 300-500 mg a week...
    The notion that test will help you lose weight is very incorrect. What test will do is help you redistribute your weight, reversing your ratio of body fat to lean muscle mass. At 300-500 mg.per week, you may actually gain weight, but much of this will be water weight, and you can take it off after your cycle.

You didn't discuss your workout routine in detail, but for weight loss, cardio is the key - namely, burning calories.

And, as others have noted, the numbers do not say everything. Redistribution is good - if you want to bulk up. At your weight, though, I would hit the eliptical crosstrainer as a priority - less taxing than a treadmill, and less knee impact than a stairclimber - just good, clean, calorie burning.

nuke is offline Member
    VK- Thanks a million bro !

TNT- I lift 4 x a week your standard program M,W,F. #-4 exercises per body part. 3 sets reps are 8-12 it varies.
    I do cardio 3x a week either treadmill or very fast walking about25-30 minutes... My diet is clean I just started CKD......

I didnt think that Test would helpme lose weight I was going on the knowledge that muscle burns fat as well so while trying to lose weight i wanted to have muscle gains as well..
    Make sense ?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually, it does make sense. But that's all the more reason that you shouldn't focus on the numbers (your actual weight in pounds). A dude might be 5'9" and 250 pounds. The standard charts would say that he's clinically obese, but if he's carrying his weight as muscle rather than fat, the picture changes.

You're doing fine on the lifting part - allowing a day of rest is always advisable so the muscles have time to build up after we break them down. I would increase the cardio, which you can do every day without ill effects - remember, cardio is essentially for burning calories. It will be more effective than lifting when it comes to cardiac conditioning and weight loss, but is best done with a lifting routine like you are already doing.

Also, you can increase your cardio to an hour (if you have the patience). If you're running (as opposed to fast walking) on the treadmill, be careful about too much impact on your knees and feet (that's why I normally recommend an eliptical crosstrainer like the Precor). If you need a kick for endurance, many runners use 200 mg. of caffeine - not an ECA stack (which could be harmful considering your overall weight), but simply one (and only one) Vivarin or No-Doz pill about 30 minutes before doing cardio.

still growin is offline Member
    use arimidex to control the bloat. Bonus=also an anti e! A little late to start this time if you are in your last week though! also real expensive

nuke is offline Member
    Brother money isnt an isue..... I just want results !!
    Thanks for the feedback !

demetri is offline Member
    Nuke,

I've done the CKD diet and had great success with it. I've done it many times and if I'm not taking anything I'm usually good for 20 pounds in about 2 to 3 weeks. Lots of water gone that first week.

What I've found is that when I'm taking AS and doing the Keto diet that I have to be really controlled with my carb up. I was carbing up for 2 and a half days last summer with good results, but I was also doing 1 amp of primo a week and 50 mg of V twice a week.

New years I weighed in at just over 185 pounds (I'm 5'5"). I managed to add some muscle (I figure about 5 pounds) and still come down to 151 pounds for the weigh in of my first contest at the end of last April. To be honest I was eating too many calories to begin with and my weight had fluctuated between 170 and 180 until mid march. That's when I took it all under control, cut my protein in half (didn't loose any muscle) and dropped down to under 160 by the end of April. I also lost some water with diuretics.

Watching the scale is the worst thing you can do. We all do it and I'm one of the worst. Go by the mirror and forget the scale. It sounds to me like you're making progress. Less body fat and you say you're looking better. I don't think you can ask for more than that.

This summer I've cut my carb up to a day and a half and that seems to be working well. Can't gain that much strength but all the fat I eat keeps the muscle. I plan on knocking it down to just a day.

I also find that taking in some fats with your carbs will keep you from bloating up too much. I like toast and peanut butter (natural peanut butter). I also make sure I pick breads that have no yeast, sugar, or bleached flower.

verbatim is offline New Member
    New years I weighed in at just over 185 pounds (I'm 5'5"). I managed to add some muscle (I figure about 5 pounds) and still come down to 151 pounds for the weigh in of my first contest at the end of last April. To be honest I was eating too many calories to begin with and my weight had fluctuated between 170 and 180 until mid march. That's when I took it all under control, cut my protein in half (didn't loose any muscle) and dropped down to under 160 by the end of April. I also lost some water with diuretics.

Demetri,

When you cut your protein in half was this below the minimum .9 grams per lbs of body weight?

I have been on the diet for one week and lost only 2 lbs and may need to cut calories from somewhere myself. I currently weigh 190 @ 6 ft tall w/ 24% body fat.

12*190= 2280 total calories
    lbm[143]* 4= 572 protein calories
    carb calories= 30*4= 120 calories
    fat calories = 2280-572-120=1588

protein grams 143
    carb grams 30
    fat grams 163

This is basically what i have been eating this week. What should i do to speed up the fat loss progress?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim

Demetri,

When you cut your protein in half was this below the minimum .9 grams per lbs of body weight?

I have been on the diet for one week and lost only 2 lbs and may need to cut calories from somewhere myself. I currently weigh 190 @ 6 ft tall w/ 24% body fat.

12*190= 2280 total calories
    lbm[143]* 4= 572 protein calories
    carb calories= 30*4= 120 calories
    fat calories = 2280-572-120=1588

protein grams 143
    carb grams 30
    fat grams 163

This is basically what i have been eating this week. What should i do to speed up the fat loss progress?
    Dude you are new here so I forgive you bu the guy that started this thread has probably died of old age. Check the date a thread was started before you reply to one. This thread was started six years ago !!!!

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    hahaha. He had to do some serious searching to even get to this thread.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    hahaha. He had to do some serious searching to even get to this thread.
    Yes well at least he is trying to do some searches unlike most of the newbies that come here !!

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Yes well at least he is trying to do some searches unlike most of the newbies that come here !!
    I have to agree with you on that one.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats like age, height, bf%? If you are over 14% bf, i personally wouldn't even touch aas, unitl in down to about 12 or lower, but i know alot of ppl dont. Diet and cardio are major in loosing bf. How much cardio do you do and what kind? If you are new to doing cardio at that weight you need to start out slow and move your way up. Like maybe a light jog for 15-20 minutes then do 3.8mph with a little incline for another 20minutes. Later start increasing the incline when and time on the 3.8 and more on jog. then later add eliptical. Im doing 2.5 miles jog at about 6.8mph then i do the rest of 40minutes at 3.8mph on incline of 15 which is the highest of Lifefitness treadmills, then i hop on the eliptical for another 200 cals. Takes another 20minutes, so im doing around 50-60 minutes of cardio a day 3 days a wk when i go to the gym and i have a treadmill at home and i usually do 40minutes on that on off days starting with the jog then last 20minute on a incline at 3.8mpr. You will loose if you keep it up and keep increasing length and incline, but you have to do it alittle at a time to build up you endurance, but you will see the results for sure if you are diciplined and consistant. Only supplements you really need is a good multi-vit, extra vit-c, Flax or a good EFA, and a good whey protein right now. I don't think at you weight you should be using any type of fat burner, let the cardio and diet work for you untill you reach a reasonable bf%
    Last edited by mick-g; 03-17-2007 at 07:28 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    well either way a dumb thread is going to rise to the top ><

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuke
    Thanks JJ.
    I also just started doing the ckd diet. days lowlow carbs like 30 a day. 2 days off.

Can anyone who has ever done this diet tell me what kind of results they got ???
    I just ran it strict for 2 weeks, just one day a week carb up. I lost a tremendous amount of weight, but think I lost too much muscle too. In those 2 weeks I lost about 16 pounds but my bodyfat only went down about 2%. I am now adding in extra protein and it has helped a lot. Calories and protein just way to low to support me.

verbatim is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Whats your stats like age, height, bf%? If you are over 14% bf, i personally wouldn't even touch aas, unitl in down to about 12 or lower, but i know alot of ppl dont. Diet and cardio are major in loosing bf. How much cardio do you do and what kind? If you are new to doing cardio at that weight you need to start out slow and move your way up. Like maybe a light jog for 15-20 minutes then do 3.8mph with a little incline for another 20minutes. Later start increasing the incline when and time on the 3.8 and more on jog. then later add eliptical. Im doing 2.5 miles jog at about 6.8mph then i do the rest of 40minutes at 3.8mph on incline of 15 which is the highest of Lifefitness treadmills, then i hop on the eliptical for another 200 cals. Takes another 20minutes, so im doing around 50-60 minutes of cardio a day 3 days a wk when i go to the gym and i have a treadmill at home and i usually do 40minutes on that on off days starting with the jog then last 20minute on a incline at 3.8mpr. You will loose if you keep it up and keep increasing length and incline, but you have to do it alittle at a time to build up you endurance, but you will see the results for sure if you are diciplined and consistant. Only supplements you really need is a good multi-vit, extra vit-c, Flax or a good EFA, and a good whey protein right now. I don't think at you weight you should be using any type of fat burner, let the cardio and diet work for you untill you reach a reasonable bf%
    age=30
    height 6 ft
    weight 190
    bf% according to electric scales 25%
    cardio= between 45-60 treadmill @ incline between 10-15% at between 2-3 mph. heart rate is between 124-155 avg = 132

i lift weight 4 nights a week also.

Thanks for the reply Maldorf

Thread Information