tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Wtf! Big titties or what?

Im in my last week of 400mg test. i have small lumps under my nipples from puberty. here's what's fucked up. I havent had any symptoms of itching or any pain in my nipples. yesterday i woke up and after i was dressed, i looked down, and my right tit was puffy as hell. i didnt think anything of it because i hadnt had any previous pain. i went to work. the swelling was probably not noticable to anyone else, but it sure as hell was to me. at lunch i popped 20mg nolva, thinking that would probably knock it out. that afternoon my tits started getting a burning sensation, and the swelling had not gone down, i popped another 10mg when i got home. today, it was down a little bit but after the day had started i could tell it was noticable but not quite as much as yesterday. i plan on running nolva 40mg ed until the symptoms subside.
    The lumps havent gotten bigger, just the fatty tissue around the nipple has gotten softer and has a watery appearance. My question is, will this go away or am i stuck with it?
    Also, when gyno begins to grow, is it the actual lump that grows, or soft fatty tissue around the nipple? Its really soft like a babies ass below my nipple, if i'm stuck with this somebodys gonna get fuckin hurt..'

Thanks
    tbull
    Last edited by tbulldog; 08-22-2002 at 01:17 PM.

hitman2242 is offline New Member
    bro
    take 40mgs of nolvadex for 4 days, then 20 for 5...if that dosn't help, your shit out of luck... i had to get surgery, and it sucks!!

paulastone is offline Member
    Now thats scarry sh$t man!!
    hope everything works out, Good luck!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    gl bro, I hope its not gyno cause like they said above only remedy is to have them surgically removed.

Thread Information