Thread: Fina

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question Fina

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT USING A CONVERSION KIT TO CONVERT FINAPLIX INTO INJECTABLE. ALSO HOW OFTEN DO YOU TAKE IT? I'VE DONE A CYCLE OF FINA USING DMSO AND HAD GREAT RESULTS...22 LBS IN SIX WEEKS. ANY IDEAS?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    People do it all the time bro

Fina is best at every day administration

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Pheedno is right!

Usual dosage for a first time user is 75mg/ED. That is some pretty big gains for using it topically.

I bet it smelled like shit though huh?

AZ

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Agreed with Pheedno

Fina is typically taken ED (every day) or EOD (every other day).
    Dosages are anywhere from 75mg-100mg.

Most common is 75mg which works out to 1cc from most popular conversion kits. Fkits and A's kits.

I found converting fina to be extremely easy, just takes a bit of time. You can use a few different instructions and get the same result.

The main sides from fina injectable is "fina dick" which can be avoided by adding test to your cycle, and some say vitex will also help.

the pins can be anywhere from 22-25g. I find that 25g 1" 3cc pins are perfect for most sites except for glutes (ass shots) which really need 1.5"

Do yourself a favor and buy some 21g needle only's. you draw with those , then put your 25g back on and shoot it. trust me it saves so much time.

hope this helps
    Last edited by TNT; 08-22-2002 at 11:29 PM.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    as of next month, I will have a few cycles under my belt. I want to stack fina next time, most likely with test enan. Since I'm not sure how my body will react to the tren (and test), and keeping aas use under raps is a must, I was thinking about using 75mg eod. I know it's not advisable to taper dosages, etc.., but could I start administering inj ED once I see how my body reacts? I want to get the most out of my 1st fina cycle, just don't wanna overdo it.

its common for people to start out with EOD injections then move to ED. some even increase form 75mg to more depoending on how they react.

THANKS FOR THE TIPS GUYS! AZ, I COULD'NT BELIEVE MY GAINS EITHER.....WAS 211 ENDED AT 234 AND NOW BEING OFF FOR 4 WEEKS I'M HOLDING AT 228. BY THE WAY.....MY WIFE AND CO-WORKERS WERE'NT THRILLED WITH THE SMELL...LOL!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Excellent advise Buddha_Red

I just want to make sure you are aware that Fkit's final solution comes to 100mg/ml. There is only 42ml of oil, but this will last 8 weeks if you do 3/4 of a cc ED.....just to let you know

Peace,
    AZ

SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY THAT SELLS THE KITS TOLD ME THE YAVERAGE ABOUT 40-45CC'S AND 80-90mg PER. I WORKED IT OUT TO LAST ABOUT 8 WEEKS STARTING IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER. I HAVE TO BE QUICK THOUGH....EXPECTING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE IN LATE FEBRUARY. PROMISED THE WIFE I'D BACK OFF THE GYM A LITTLE FOR AWHILE.

Originally posted by AZlifter
    Excellent advise Buddha_Red

I just want to make sure you are aware that Fkit's final solution comes to 100mg/ml. There is only 42ml of oil, but this will last 8 weeks if you do 3/4 of a cc ED.....just to let you know

Peace,
    AZ
    Ive heard that but its been a point of confusion. Some say yes its 100mg others say no its not. i tend to agree with your numbers since thats the amount it looked like when i made mine.

thanks for the correction on that bro!

G-S Guest

Re: Fina

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I'VE DONE A CYCLE OF FINA USING DMSO AND HAD GREAT RESULTS...22 LBS IN SIX WEEKS.
    I have a VERY hard time believing that. If it's true, which I don't think it is, then congrats. But, know this; FINA is not used for mass building. The amount of weight you say you put on is condusive to a mass building cycle.

Hey Gettin Stupid.....when it comes to my workouts and AS, I don't fool around. It had been a year since I took anything and I started with 40mg ED for 2 weeks, then 60mg ED for 2 weeks, and back down to 40mg for 2 more weeks and then to 20mg EOD for 1 week. I ate like a horse....damn near 4000 cal. a day. So no bull..... everyone at the gym could'nt believe it either.

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    I am about to convert my own fina, wondering what smell everyone is talking about and how impressive are the strength gains? Thanks bros

I've never injected it yet before....but I have done it through the skin and with dmso (a gel that helps the absorption process) gives you a garlic like breath and when you sweat you smell like it also. As for gains, most say it will make you hard and vascular....also good for fat loss. As for me I personally gained about 20 lbs and got pretty hard. I also experienced a good pump while throwing the iron around. Hope this helps!!!!

Thread Information