hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

need some advice by tomorrow

im finishing my 3rd week of my cycle tomorrow, and im going back to mexico.....so the question is....if i want to stack what should i use..and when...alot of people told me winny, but last time i went and androl was readily available ...but i also been reading alot on adrol and i heard its strong as hell(also bad as hell for liver) and you dont keep most of da gains...is that true...im also getting some clomid...so my question is winny or androl...or if anybody knows anything better..let me know !! thanx guys!!

oh yea..

by the way..im using 500 mg of SUS right now a week. mon and thurs injections(rediject versions from organon)! i plan on running this for about 10 weeks..i will post my progress in my 5th week...so far..i see a lil difference..nobody else could prolly notice but i do..my chest and arms are more firmer and my strength has gone up a lil bit...but i also read in here that the sus doesnt really kick in until your 4th week..so im patient....thanx again

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Seeing as if you are already into your 3rd week there isn't too much of a need for A-bomb's. Plus they are kinda harsh, i'd recommend dbols instead....JMO.

I would buy some winni and run it weeks 7-13, this way you can start clomid therapy 8-12 hours after your last winni tab (or inject).

Oh yeah--Pick up some test enanthate , Equipoise , Anabols, nolvadex , clomid, Deca , and then send them all to me so i can test them and make sure they are selling good gear!

Peace,
    AZ

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    winny or fina. You can make the fina, but tren might be cheap in mex. The denkall stanozolic in pretty good, comes in 20ml

(Oh yeah--Pick up some test enanthate , Equipoise , Anabols, nolvadex , clomid, Deca , and then send them all to me so i can test them and make sure they are selling good gear!)

yea sure dude ...lolz

Thread Information