xpijeonx is offline Associate Member

Nolva during cycle

I dont have access to HCG and I am pretty sure I have read of other people using Nolvadex periodically through out their cycles to help from completely shutting down.

Am I nuts and did I make this up in my head?

Would this be a reasonable alternative being that I do not have access to HCG?

I was kinda figuring on taking it once or twice a week, to try to keep a total shut down at bay. Should I do more and at what dosages if this may help?

I will be taking a AI throughout also, probably Arimidex .

This will be a Test Cyp and Tren Ace(fina pellets) cycle, 8-10 weeks.

If more info is needed lemme know.

Thanks bros...

Atomini is offline Banned
    No, you're not nuts. Nolva is supposed to be used during cycle to prevent gyno anyways.

An AI works well also.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex will do nothing to help you prevent shutdown. On a tren /test cycle you will be completly shut down and no amount of nolva will prevent that. The only reaon to take nolva during cycle is to help control estrogen related side effect if you are prone to them. But remember that that tren is a progestin and nolva will not control progesterone related side effect.
    Personally I wouldn't run anything during cycle unless you know you are prone to estrogen/progesterone side effect's . Have an AI and bromo/caper on hand in case symptoms dev elop

Decoder is offline Banned
    I personally do not run any serums or AI's during a cycle only after, the weird thing is the cycle i was just on i only got gyno in one nippole only the other one is fine, and i never ever get gyno. nolva/arimidex will get rid of it which im about to start.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx
    I dont have access to HCG and I am pretty sure I have read of other people using Nolvadex periodically through out their cycles to help from completely shutting down.

This will be a Test Cyp and Tren Ace(fina pellets) cycle, 8-10 weeks.

If more info is needed lemme know.

Thanks bros...
    Nothing will prevent shut down from this.
    - Courtesy of the negative feedback loop.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    I personally do not run any serums or AI's during a cycle only after,
    Why don't you run them during cycle? I've heard many say it can diminish growth, others say no, but I've never tried it myself so I was just curious as to your opinion?

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Why don't you run them during cycle? I've heard many say it can diminish growth, others say no, but I've never tried it myself so I was just curious as to your opinion?

I get extremely strong on cycles, I dont like having my strength demished a little and loose out on some weight gain, becuase of pct stuff.

2nd I am not one to get sides, the only time i ever shed hair was on t400, I havent since to any other steroid . I might get a total of 4 zits through my cycles, When it comes to temper, i get a little snappy once my gear kicks in, And when it comes to gyno i got it for the first time with dbol ive never got it from any other steroid before. I do shut down big time if i Do not do pct.

So personally for me pct after the cycle works best, There are others on here who gyno up staright away on anything or shed hair.

Mentally I dont get that depressed, I had to quit my 14 week cycle at week 9 due to get really sick, I decided to cut naturally before i start a cycle again in 2 months so i have something for my mind to focus on, Instead of being depressed thinking about how im not Hurcules any more.
    Last edited by Decoder; 07-15-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Thread Information