rrrddd is offline Junior Member

winny - opinions

guys, i may be over thinking this thing but here is my latest thought regarding my winny cycle. due to a last minute score, i now have 20 amps of zambon left.
    i have already used up 4 amps shooting eod. [total of 24 altogether]

heres my question - would you continue to run it eod eventhough this will have me on a 17aa for 6 1/2 weeks ...OR... what if i ran it every day monday - friday and took the weekends [sat and sun] completely off. i dont work out on the weekends, only m-f. which would be best. PLEASE DONT SAY GET MORE WINNY.... THIS IS ALL THAT I HAVE TO WORK WITH - EXPERTS ONLY...PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by rrrddd; 08-22-2002 at 03:58 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would continue at EOD, don't take 2 days in a row off, even if you sare running it ed throughout the week.. I ran winny eod on my first cycle and had great results. 6 1/2 weeks on a 17aa is not to bad, some people run 8 or 10 weeks, but 6 weeks is pretty much the accepted norm when talking about the sfaest way to cycle it. Good luck bro.

thanks pete235, you are always quick to respond to my posts. that was kinda what i was thinking too.

still growin is offline Member
    Yeah, don't take two days in a row off. The goal is consistency in dosing, and winny has a fairly short half life. I agree w/pete

i will continue to suck down the milk thistle 1000mg/day, ala 1000mg/ day, and liver rite 500mg/day. so, do you guys think i'll be ok. i am scared shitless of flopping out due to liver failure...lol i have never used a 17aa much less any aas until now. i used to drink moderately just about every weekend though. that has been the hardest thing to give up.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    what is liver rite rrrddd? Is is available at GNC?

i bought mine at walmart. i have also seen it at walgreens. it is called liverite's liver aid and it is 14 dollars for 90 tabs. look for a white bottle w/ green cap. i figured it couldn't hurt... safe vs. sorry. just a thought, could all of this hinder any gains i will get from the winny

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro i think you got liver safety covered...lol

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    yeah i'm gonna run winny 50mg/ed for 8 weeks and i used to booze 5 days a week (when it comes, gettin nervous!)

i heard that liver stuff hinders gains

Thread Information