Terinox is offline The One & Only

Two questions for ya'll :)

I gotz two question, see if anyone can help

First off, because of work (working about 10-12 hours a day) I haven't been able to workout consistenly. Now I was planning on starting my cycle in September. I have been working out a long time non-stop, especially during the last school year, but now the summer has been a little sloppy. Do you think it's okay to start working out again seriously for just one week (5 days a week) and start my cycle? Or should I wait longer, like 3 weeks or so, to get back fully in the program again? However, remember, i haven't taken a long break or anything, it's only been like a week or two I haven't worked out (and when I did, it was on/off, and not full intensity).

Second, i've started to have some pain in my right knee. I'm worried it might turn into something serious. When I walk or run there is no pain, and almost evertime I climb stairs it's okay too. It's just if I actually stand on my right leg and bend down, I can start feeling the pain. It hurt and it feels like it can't support the weight. My left knee is perfectly fine, and I've tested it by just bending down on the one leg and no problems. Should I see a doctor about this pain? I'm guessing it's been about 3 weeks or so that it's been hurting like this. And no, I haven't been doing any heavy leg workouts, so it's not from that. I know this sounds crazy, but could it be from the weather? The sudden heat, etc...???

Thnx ya'll
    T.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Well your first question... i wouldn't worry too much about a short break, just make sure you have a routine down before you start any gear. But your second question... leads me to say you are better off getting that knee taken care of before you start juicing!!! Have it checked out first and determine whats happening. Depending on what you use, it could mask the pain and tear something badly!

McBain is offline Member
    I TOTALLY agree Lynn. Definitely go to a doc, exaggerate the pain so you can get seen more quickly. Do not juice with an injury it will only make it worse, especially if it is a strength drug.

Damn, good point, i didn't think about it like that (the whole masking the pain thing) very well said!!! I will make an appointment asap!

Thnx

mesomorf is offline New Member

Knee pain

Is it hurting in the anterior/lateral area below knee cap? A common cause of this is due to a tight ITB (ilio tibial band -sp?) pulling the kneecap laterally. Do some stretches for the ITB. Do google search for stretches.

Well actually it's hard to tell exactly where the pain is. The thing is, it happens on and off. Also, it didn't happen during school the whole year. It just started in the summer time. Could it be from driving? Cause I do a lot of that at work, gas/break/gas/break/etc...

For example, JUST before I typed this message, I stood up on my right leg and bent down like 10 times, almost no pain at all. But earlier today, it was hurting more. I can't really pin point the area, it's more of a general knee pain. Maybe at the front? Not too sure though!

Thread Information