husun is offline Junior Member

why is dbol only bad

I know dbol only cycle is stupid blah blah. I'm guessing cuz dbol gains alot of water weight that is lost after stopping, but my question is why would muscle gained from dbol diminish more than muscle gained from some otehr injectable. muscle is muscle right?

Billmister is offline Member
    dbol is more water. that gives you the puffed effect. that pump. always look pumped... other juice may hold less water retention, etc...

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    The reason you lose most of your gains husun is exactly like Bill said mate.... Dbol makes you hold alot of water generally, so even though you look bigger, and put on 10 or more lbs, thats not your actual muscle growing 10lbs, it is the muscle holding more water, making it puffy (larger) and heavier.... When you have more water in the muscle (like what creatine does) you can lift heavier weights than what you can off cycle (to a certain extent, the more weight you are lifting, the more muscle you can put on)... And so if you are taking another AS with Dbol, as the water weight (from the dbol) slowly drops off towards the last few weeks of the cycle, muscle is being built at the same time, so you wont drop anywhere near as much weight, and will keep much more size...

Dbol doesn't only make the muscle's hold water, it will build muscle, but at a lesser extent than what many other AS's will...

So to answer your question, the reason you drop more weight when using dbol only, is because you havent actually built 10lbs (as my example of muscle).. you may have put on 5lbs of muscle, and 5 of water, and so the water will drop off post cycle and thats why you lose so much of your gains.. Also due to the fact that you really shouldn't run dbol anymore than 6 weeks (unless you are using very low dosages).. so your body doesn't have as much time on cycle in which to build muscle...

Hope the helps..

Jaguar

husun is offline Junior Member
    thanks that cleared alot of stuff up

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No Probs at all man, anytime...

Jaguar

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I have to say i would agree with you guy's usually,but i have to say i just finished using parabolon-5 from p&b labs and it is by far the best damn d-bol i have ever had and i've done naps,thais,russians,blue heart shape 10mg body reaserch and none compare to it i held NO WATER WHATSOEVER i actually dropped 2%body fat on irt and pums lke never b-4 and gained a good 10lbs just 3 1/2 weeks at 50mg/day along with eq/test.and i would be interested in how a pronabol-5 would be byitself (i bet better than any other since you gain hard muscle without hardly any water !!i will never do a diffren't d-bol again!!

hammerhead is offline Member
    So the bottom line here is that although it is said that strength and size gains on d-bol are huge this is in fact no more than what you observe when you're on it - you get stronger and weigh more - but rather than being a product of true growth it is rather a side-effect of the additional water retentino and the added support it gives the muscle tissue. So in effect d-bol gains are more illusion than reality.

When I look at a steroid I don't pay any attention to how much gains you get on the stuff without looking at how much gains you tend you retain afterwards. Unless you're going to stay juiced up forever ....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hammerhead,
    since you like to play devils advocate, i think you'll enjoy this :
    you can keep some dbol gains. while you wont keep it all(thats highly unlikely with any steroid ),the muscle you build on dbol should hang out if you finish right.
    you can do this one of 2 ways, keep the water weight buildup, and lift as heavily as possible while you have this extra weight on your frame. this in turn will build more "actual" muscle thats keepable when you shed the water at the end of the cycle.
    or, you can run liquidex or arimidex along with the dbol, and keep the water off for the whole cycle. this way, whatever you build will be actual muscle with little to no water to account for any weight gained.
    keep in mind you must run your clomid afterwards, just like any other cycle you would do..........
    this being said, i DO NOT recommend dbol only. the relatively short length of time on, and and it being 17aa, does not make it a feasible single stack steroid.
    this is why its best used at the beginning of a cycle to kick things off, instead of relying on it to do all the dirty work on its own.
    i thought i'd let you guys kick this one around some............

peace bb79

Thread Information