Thread: Australian GH

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Australian GH

i recently purchased some australian GH, it comes in a 210iu vial the whole kit comes with ten vial so i got one for now, but the whole kit has 2100 iu's the bitch of the whole matter is that i jumped on the deal before i researched it and found out it is for horses, the guy i bought it from assures me that it has the same 191/192 ?? amino acid chain as human GH does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this type of GH

the brand is Equigen thanks bros

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT INJECT! Your "buddy" fucked you. This scam comes around every so often. Horse GH is no where near the same amino structure as human somatropin.
    Just go to Equigen's website......they tell you straight up it ain't for people. Then, go slap the shit out of the seller and get your money back.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    bump more info, basically im trying to get someone to tell me its good, i got scammed

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have heard good and bad about that stuff some guys are had good results some have not, it was CLAIMED that was same AA as human and BIG A and few others say it's great stuff. Most guys were runnign 20ius or so per day to use up vial in a week. PM me if you like i can send you to another board with some info and ppl you can talk to

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Oh for christ's sake.......go to this web page:
    http://www.bresagen.com.au/equigen/faqs.asp

It will NOT work and may cause you some serious health consequences....I don't post incorrect info!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys, Test is test for every living form on earth. But for GH it has some different composites. If you want to be hung like a horse go ahead, maybe you want some tail too . The only vet GH near human is the pig one and fuck off matie, in GH use, only use human GH.

IM is right,

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ironmaster is right on. This scam has been going around for a while. Don't wait for someone to say "yeah its great" because trust me you don't want to take advice from that guy. Don't you think we would all be doing it for that price. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and please don't try to sell it to someone else.

Thread Information