SHMIGELZ is offline New Member

Test 400 and EQ and then Deca?

Hey guys,

Hope all the boyz are enjoying their goodies! and gear!!

Just wanted some opinions on maybe what you have done or will do, and what results your got?. etc, etc

Im taking a Test 400 blend now and was taking EQ for a couple months (atleast)

I switch from Test Cyp, Test Enth, Sust, Test 400 every so often as required. So Im all good with that.

My issue is my other 'stacking' or '2nd' gear I use with the Test Blend. Like i said I have been using EQ for a while now and went and got some Deca .

So what I was thinking is run my normal test stuff, finish my existing EQ but in the meantime start the Deca as well to get it going in my system.

My question:

1) Is there much of a difference between a Test Blend and EQ or Test Blend and Deca?

2) What would you guys say in the min-max time frame to stay on either EQ or Deca.

3) Please add any other comment you like, as long as its not about yo momma! j/k

Thanks boyz.

Cheers!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm a bit confused, are you running cycles, with pct and time off? If so what are the cycles like?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    sounds like you are running year round gear, please straighten this out and give us some stats on you

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    in bold
    Quote Originally Posted by SHMIGELZ
    Im taking a Test 400 blend now and was taking EQ for a couple months (atleast)
    would make sure EQ is ran a min of 12 weeks, though it really doesnt do jack for most anyways.

I switch from Test Cyp, Test Enth, Sust, Test 400 every so often as required. So Im all good with that.
    As required? By who? the ester has no effect on the compound.. you are still ADMINISTERING TESTOSTERONE.. not like ur inducing a systemic shock to cause growth.. (pointless)... probably causing nice fluctuations though (which are bad)

My issue is my other 'stacking' or '2nd' gear I use with the Test Blend. Like i said I have been using EQ for a while now and went and got some Deca .

So what I was thinking is run my normal test stuff, finish my existing EQ but in the meantime start the Deca as well to get it going in my system.

My question:

1) Is there much of a difference between a Test Blend and EQ or Test Blend and Deca?
    HUGE difference- plus ur asking a very NOVICE question.. and it appears its EQ vs DECA in ur question here. IM NOT even going to answer this one as u could search and find out that they are NOTHING ALIKE!

2) What would you guys say in the min-max time frame to stay on either EQ or Deca.
    the min and max are both goal/dosage dependent as u can run a blitz type of cycle w/ long estered compounds though EQ is such a patheticly weak compound it really doesnt matter what u do w/ it. i suggest u run deca 10-12weeks

3) Please add any other comment you like, as long as its not about yo momma! j/k

Thanks boyz.

Cheers!
    hope it helps... ur aas usage is confusing to me.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    deffinately a cluster eff, i dont know why people make it so damn hard?!im really not flaming i'm just confused!

Thread Information