Xian is offline New Member

Question Can someone help me Dbol questions??

Can someone help me with a good Dbol dosage? I have 200 5mg tabs. I have been taking 10mg in the morning and 10mg before workout. I have been working each body part about 3 times ervery 2 weeks. I am about 200lbs and have a small pot belly to begin with. I have been on this cycle for about a week and I can already see my belly getting bigger. Is there a way to minimize this? I have heard of taking water retention pills to counter this. Also, should I continue to take my current dosage to stretch it out, or increase the dosage for a quicker cycle. Should I diet to stop my belly from getting bigger? Please help.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I started dbol 2 weeks ago with 40mg every day planning to run it for just 4 weeks. My upper stomach started feeling a bit bigger too after 4-5 days but now it seems fine. Also, I believe it takes 3 hours for the stuff to get into your system after you take it so I take 2 pills at a time, several times a day before my workouts so it will be in my system by then. I am also taking milk thistle and ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) which you can get at GNC to help your liver with all the stress. Don't diet, dbol is a bulking thing-you shouldn't take it to lose your gut...take it to gain quick size and strength...you can cut up later.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Average Dbol dosages are anywhere from 35-50mg a day. Dbol has a half life of about 4 hours, so it is wise to break up your dosages during the day every 4-6 hours.
    As Pump said, dbol tends to bloat alot of people, and I bloat big time with just 35 mg a day. Also what he mentioned about ALA"s and Millk Thistle are important because dbol is one of those 17aa's, which can be toxic to the liver in high doses.
    Also another added note, drink plenty of water, and might want to have some Anti Esters around, Dbol converts to estrogen very easily, and it is a class II type AS, which means it is not recommended by itself, and works better when it is stacked with another type of heavier AS like Test, Deca , and so on. If you are planning to do a dbol only cycle, your gains will be nice, but don't look to keep them, once you are off of it. Dbol blows you up quick and you come down quick, most guys use Dbol as a "kick start" to heavier cycles.

so should I up my dosage over a shorter period of time. Also should I eat a lot? What about cardio. If I do a lot of cardio will that help on the bloating?

Try 35-40mgs, it's working wonders with me. Keep it to 4 maybe 5 weeks and YES (not to flame but this is a stupid question), EAT EAT EAT --count calories, I aim for 4,000 a day eating every 3 hours. Fuck the cardio ... suck up the bloating and bulk up. You shouldn't be worried about bloating if you are on dbol , suck it up...it's inevitable but you should be on liquidex to keep it at a minimum.

And like Sicilian said, you shouldn't do dbol alone...are you on test also? If not, get some.

so i should up my dosage right? When coming off, do it gradually or just stop?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    dont want to flame but maybe you should do a little more research before starting a cycle with dbol . water retention pills will not aid in your bloatedness. also your on a bulking cycle with means that your packing on the pounds! another thing that will aid after your cycle would be the response of clenbuteral and ECA, it will lean you down some .
    do some more research bro.
    Jarrett

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jarrett
    . water retention pills will not aid in your bloatedness.
    Jarrett
    Even if he did.50mg of liquidex a day , just while on the d-bol , and then backing it off to .25mg ed when he stops the d-bol????

johnny j is offline New Member

Angry

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Average Dbol dosages are anywhere from 35-50mg a day. Dbol has a half life of about 4 hours, so it is wise to break up your dosages during the day every 4-6 hours.
    TOTALLY WRONG I SAY.....If you are a novice as it looks like, a daily number 4-6 (20-30mg) will be enough. Everything above this "GIVES MORE TRUBLE THAN FAME"...belive me. Take it for about 5-6 weeks...Break up the dose in 3.
    Last week you take only 10-15mg, and if you dont have any Clomid or Hcg , lets hope for youre sake you dont get any mental sufferings after the cycle

Thread Information