2 1.18%
  • For sexual reasons

9 5.29%
  • Many guys at the gym/friends do them

3 1.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ripped_82 is offline Member

Question Why do you do steroids?

Just wanted to know your reasons for doing steroids in the first place, and why you continued to do them?

My first cycle was when I was very young to get big. Now I am at the point where I love it when Im on them from the way I look, and when guys stair at me at the gym when i push heavy weights. I have no problem stoping them since im on only 3-4months of the year

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

mainly because

creatine doesn't flow real well out of a syringe.

I agree, lol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Initially out of curiosity. I was a natural athlete, but had nothing against AAS. So I spent months researching and filling in my wife on the details and made a decision to try 2 cycles.........yeah right!! I'm starting my 4th cycle next month, I love the feeling of well being and the extra confidence I experience while on and I am using gear to help me prepare for my first ever show next April. Oh yeah....and I want to be prettier than PartyboyNYC!!!

yeah right pete!!

you're 100 times prettier than me sweetheart if you weren't so far away i'd fuck ya!hahaha just kidding. you know britney is my girl you homewrecker!!!!!!hahahaha

Re: yeah right pete!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    you're 100 times prettier than me sweetheart if you weren't so far away i'd fuck ya!hahaha just kidding. you know britney is my girl you homewrecker!!!!!!hahahaha
    I love how close we are on this board

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I do the Juice because its the only way I am going to get big. I dont care how long and hard you train for, without Juice it will take you forever. I am not saying I dont workout, because I do, the juice just lets you see results alot faster. I dont think there is anything in the world that will put on 15+ pounds of muscle in 10 weeks, and it sure isn't going to happen naturally.

Kullman is offline Member
    I just love being big. I started doing them to get big and basically to feel better about myself/body.

kullman!!

where have you been?!!

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: yeah right pete!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    if you weren't so far away i'd fuck ya!
    TMI!!!

demetri is offline Member
    Curiosity, plain and simple.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i wanted to look like hanz and franz from snl.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I did them to give me a edge in softball but then I got sick and lost a lot of weight so I did another cycle to get to my original size but thank god I got bigger than my original size. Im gonna do another cycle to help me out in the gym and of course put some more size on . The end

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I did my first cycle to get bigger and look better but I knew half way through I would do it for the rest of my life. To me it is better then the first line of cocaine or your first hit of acid. It singlehandedly made me stop partying, stop eating poorly, and change my lifestyle. I was pretty heavy into the partying scene when I did this and think I owe my life to it. Some may consider it just substituting one drug for another and you may be right but I think I picked the right drug.

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    because my balls were too big.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I did a few cycles in my mid twenties, now that I'm 38, I saw my 40th birthday soon approaching. I still can pass for early 30's and I want some more glory days before I actually start to look my age.

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    to be the king of the gym hehehe

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I actually started cause of sports.. I am a hardgainer .. and I needed to play at a certain weight ... when creatine and protein wasnt cutting it I had a buddy who used AS for years help me out ... After im done playing ill probably cease AS use ... thats my plan at least ...

primodonna is offline Female Member
    because my voice was too high

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    because my voice was too high
    love that one!

As for me..I think it was a little of everything. Wanted to be bigger, better in sports, have plans on competing in the near future and I have also been a hardgainer my whole life. I love the way things have turned out and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Too everyone's next cycle!!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna get my shit soon, and I'm choosing to do my shit cause I'm a hardgainer and I hate being a 130 lb toothpick man!

McBain is offline Member
    I did them because all the kids at my school told me it was the cool thing to do and I wouldn't have any friends if I didn't do them.

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    For enhancement of the physique beyond my natural limits and to feed my quest for hugeness.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    The very first time I tried them was 5 years ago and it was only Sustanon . I'm now on my REAL 2nd cycle. Actually this one I'm on now is the first one I put together with much research. I'm 42 and love the feeling of well being.........Just like Pete235 said.

Thank you AR for being here to inform me of the correct way to stacking.

bigsexy is offline New Member
    I did because I wanted to transform my body. I used to be fat, dieted, exercised, took ECA, and the fat melted away. Then, I saw my friend one summer, and his body totally transformed. he told me he juiced, so I looked into it. I researched, and researched, and then got started, and have loved every minute since. So, it was a combination of me wanting to transforming my body, and seeing someone else's results that got me juicin.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    I've made a firm decision to start jucing (have not yet). I used to weigh 250 lbs. pure blubber... I lifted heavy and did ketogenic diets etc. and am now at 185lbs with 10% bf. The reason why I want to do it is also because I love seeing the transformation but my second reason is I am simply fascinated at how the roids interact with the body, I am fascinated with the chemistry of the whole thing.

ed j is offline Junior Member
    Was wasting money on supplements like creatine and others. Rather buy some Deca and D-bol.

desrin is offline New Member
    TO GET LAID BY LADIES WHO AINT 200lbs+

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I did my first cycle to get bigger and look better but I knew half way through I would do it for the rest of my life. To me it is better then the first line of cocaine or your first hit of acid. It singlehandedly made me stop partying, stop eating poorly, and change my lifestyle. I was pretty heavy into the partying scene when I did this and think I owe my life to it. Some may consider it just substituting one drug for another and you may be right but I think I picked the right drug.
    I had a similar experience bro. While once I started considering juice seriously (about 9 months ago) I cut back on partying, leading up to my cycle I was going a bit crazy because I knew I wouldn't be able to once I started so I was drinking a decent amount, smoking a lot of pot and some other rec drugs occassionally. Looking back I am so happy I did my cycle when I did it. It's funny to look back and think if I didn't do that cycle I would be 12lbs lighter, be fatter and my overall health would probably be worse (although I guess only the bloodwork will prove that....but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and not anticipating any surprises). I also have to say right when I started my cycle my diet was perfect. My diet before was pretty good but once on I was just so anal about getting every last bit out of the juice. Now that I'm off I'm still really anal about eating perfectly.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by desrin
    TO GET LAID BY LADIES WHO AINT 200lbs+
    Funny, I started juicing to GET ladies who were 200lbs+ what can I say? To quote a great philosopher I like big butts and I can not lie.

desrin is offline New Member
    Originally posted by McBain

Funny, I started juicing to GET ladies who were 200lbs+ what can I say? To quote a great philosopher I like big butts and I can not lie.
    lol ill give you some numbers!

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'm naturally scrawny. I use juice because I deserve to look better than I do naturally for the amount of work I put into it at the gym / diet / lifestyle !!!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I haven't YET, but I can tell you that I want to be F'N huge. I'm 5'10" and 180 (32yrs) and I want to be bigger, and stronger and maybe I'll compete if I can get my wheels in order. I haven't found my cycle yet, but when I do I can't wait, I'm already psyched the F up for it and I may not find it for a year! I can't get enough of the gym and seeing results is the best! I'm addicted to killing myself in the gym.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Cause im sick of wasting money and time on hair cuts so im tring to make myself go bald
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I'm an ectomorph and I had alot of trouble putting on decent size naturally.

Steele is offline Member
    maxed out my genetic potential and wasn't ready to stop growing.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    1) I LOVE ROID RAGE !
    2) It gives me the earge to strive for better either in the gym and in my professional life.
    3) No serious bodybuilder can achieve an etremely tight, hard look with out them...
    Last edited by Lattman; 09-16-2002 at 09:17 AM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    no doubt I do them for size

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    cos i get 10x the gain than supps which are 10x more expensive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information