Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Liquidex and D-Bol ???

I'm planning on starting out my next cycle with D-bol , how much will liquidex keep the bloat down if taken at .50mg ed for 4 weeks , then backing it off to .25mg? The rest of the cycle consists of Eq,t200 and winny at the end.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I used .50mg for 4 weeks with 35mg of Dbol , my friend did the same but did not use the L-dex. His neck looked like a volcano, he got asked by everyone about what he was on. It cut down the bloat but it also cut down a little on strength. My friend still looks like a watermelon three weeks after.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    I used .50mg for 4 weeks with 35mg of Dbol, my friend did the same but did not use the L-dex. His neck looked like a volcano, he got asked by everyone about what he was on. It cut down the bloat but it also cut down a little on strength. My friend still looks like a watermelon three weeks after.
    I gues thats why they call it d-BOL !!! Cause you look like a beach ball for 4 weeks. Screw that.......I'll sacrafice a little strength for the beach ball look.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm doing that right now.
    I'm actually taking a little more than .5mg ED but I bloat like mother flipper.
    I can't see any noticable bloat in the face. A little around the mid section.
    I'm up to 50mg dbol . It doesn't seem like my strength is suffering, but who's to know what it would be if I didn't take the L-dex
    My weights up 10Lbs in 10days so their has to be some retention.

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    hey sick thats my next cycle, good luck bro. i cant wait

Siphoner is offline New Member
    I think it's a wise choice to stack Armidex, Liquidex, or Nolvadex with D-bols...just to be on the safe side. And it's even wiser to start Clomid therapy after taking last tab (whatever the half-life is)!! This will keep the water retention down and not bloating you up. You'll lose gains, but not all....if Clomid is taking accordingly!!!

good luck

Thread Information