Thread: New Cycle

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question New Cycle

OK ALL. A FRIEND OF MINE IS WILLING TO HOOK ME UP SO HOW DOES THIS SOUND FOR A 8-10 WEEK CYCLE? FINA 75-80mg ED, TEST ENANTHATE 200mg/WEEK, AND ENDING IT WITH SOME BOLDENONE EQUIPOISE 50mg EOD? I HAVE A COUPLE HCG 5000iu, BUT NOT SURE IF I'LL NEED CLOMID OR NOT. ANY INPUT?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't like the sounds of that cycle at all. The gear is good, but you are way off as far as cycling IMHO. Here is what I would do.

weeks 1-10 test enanthate @ 400mg/week (2 shots per week)
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week (2 shots per week)
    weeks 7-12 tren @ 75mg/day
    week 13 start clomid therapy

A few notes. First of all, how many cycles have you done? I ask this because I wouldn't recommend tren to a beginner. I also wouldn't recommend running tren for any more than 6 weeks. Shooting EQ eod will make no difference at all...twice a week is fine. Last but not least. Please turn off your "caps lock".

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well first of all sorry about the caps.....here at work, the reports i fill out have to be all in caps. Second this will be about my 6th cycle. I go on the gear only once or twice a year. The longer I can hold my gains between cycles the better. I recently finished a cycle of Fina using dmso about a month ago and am just planning the next one out. I gained about 23 lbs.and have maintained about 18 lbs. I started out 211 and am now 229. The equipoise I'm not sure of using. A friend told me about coming off with some decca, like 1 to a half cc every 5 days.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why aren't you sure about the EQ bro? It's one of the safest injectables out there. Much safer than tren (fina). As far as tapering off or ramping up (with any kind of drug) that's old school thinking and is bullshit. No need to taper down when coming off, keep it at the same level for the entire 10 weeks, EQ and deca are very similar compounds so chose one or the other...deca for greater strength and size (but with some water retention) or EQ for a leaner, harder look. Do you have clomid? What about an anti-estrogen? If you're going to be running test I recommend an anti-e...either nolvadex or arimidex .

Thread Information