natural_NO_more is offline New Member

Exclamation Need advise.... short question!

I am on 3 tabs of 2 mg valium a day right now. Tonight I am going to hit some bars.... is it safe to drink a couple of beers or should I leave alcahol alone?? (sorry for the spelling, I am foreign scum ...

NNM

NoLimits is offline Member
    Why drink... enjoy your euphoria off of the Valium.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Need advise.... short question!

Originally posted by natural_NO_more
    I am on 3 tabs of 2 mg valium a day right now. Tonight I am going to hit some bars.... is it safe to drink a couple of beers or should I leave alcahol alone?? (sorry for the spelling, I am foreign scum ...
    Dear foreign scum,

Leave the booze alone. Although you did not specify the reason you take it (as a tranquilizer, muscle relaxant, or for anxiety), 2 mg. of Valium three times a day is a fairly mild dose. Combined with alcohol, however, you are playing with fire - especially if you drive. The Valium will enhance the effects of the alcohol and vice versa.

If you are determined to quaff a few brews, the solution is simple: Don't take the Valium that day. Valium is a short-acting medication and does not last that long in your body. So decide whether you want to have a Valium day or a beer day, but don't make it both.

- Ann Landers*

* If you are recently arrived foreign scum or are not in the U.S. at all, Ann Landers is a newspaper advice columnist here in the States, recently deceased, although presumably not from a combination of Valium and beer.

Thanx guys....... I will leave the beer alone tonight! Thanx again! I love this board!

NNM

Zombikiller is offline Banned

Re: Re: Need advise.... short question!

Originally posted by TNT
    Valium will enhance the effects of the alcohol and vice versa.[/SIZE]
    F*ckin rite! have to try that one 2moro nite

still growin is offline Member
    been there done that. A little too much of that. Got really fucked up I think, hard to remember when you black out! lol

LOL! I went out.. and didnt drink.... but I had a good time... weird

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    3 tabs and its wonderland 4 me

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Before we play with our Valium, kiddies . . .

Remember that Valium (or any generic diazepam) comes in three strengths: 2 mg., 5 mg., and 10 mg. - in mjost cases, the pills will be white, yellow, and blue, respectively.

So when you hear about one, two, or three pills, make sure you understand what strength pills are being discussed, since the difference between 2 mg. and 10 mg. (especialy when talking about multiple pills) is like the difference between a pebble and a boulder.

nycman is offline New Member

Thumbs up

TNT...my public service announcement idol!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    alcohol mixed with pills= death. i have lost many friends to this combo. even if its a few beers, i wouldnt. as stated enjoy the buzz from the v's. you are on a very mild dose though. 4mgs of valium at a time isnt much. have fun and be responsable. if your a heavy drinker you would fine to have a few beers. if you dont drink much a few beers could be enough to put you out for good.

ruffio is offline New Member
    Don't know much about anabolics, but I do know about having a good time. Increase the dose to atleast 10, 2 ain't ****. Me and my friends will take up to 20mg. each before we go to the bar, andd must of us on other anti-depressants. Sometimes we will even throw in some vics es(750). None of us have had one problem accept to much fun.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    how about mixing viox with alchol...are u taking the same risk..

killa_maj is offline New Member
    Actully met ruffio through the underground. Might be new to the roidy game but knows his shit when it comes to pills and other stuff. Trust him with my live when it comes to pills. I remember what he said to me one time "When In Doubt, Get Ruffed out."

killa_maj is offline New Member
    kman you'll be alright Drs. know about a lot of stuff but they say stuff like that because of legalities. Drinking with pills is just like stacking different anabolics together its all about intensifying the effects wether or not its to get big or more of a buzz doctors say not to take roids how many people die from stacking ive read some list and they take three or four diffferent things. You can also do that with pills to increase the effect of the buzz.

Thread Information