tryingtogain is offline Member

nortesten or anotesten?

wich is better in terms of results but less side effects nortesten or anotesten? i was thinking about stacking both from muscle tech those 2 prohormones. also if i did this stack for 4 weeks would this shut down my natural testoterone production system or something? i think i would have to take them every 3 hrs so they levels in my system stay up but im sort of leary b/c i dont wna start growing bitch tich or loose my ability to have sex. because that would be hell on earth. so any thoughts on this? i know real AS is better but as you all know thats not an option for me until i get older and live on my own or i find a nice guy and the gym willing to share :-)

tryingtogain is offline Member
    someone plz answer

demetri is offline Member
    Go with the nortesten. I find that the test prohormones convert to test way to fast. I think they cause more gyno than real test.

Why not go with real AAS? Well if you're doing the prohormones you're doing real steroids , just with more side effects.

I've used nortesten and the results were OK. I liked Decaforce Much better. It has both the NorAndro and NorDiol in it and some AndroDiol for good measure. That was my first "cycle" I started doing two weeks of Winstrol , kicked in the Decaforce for a month and I put on 20 pounds. I went from benching 225 to benching 295 in that month.

The stuff did bloat me out a little but the winstrol kept me looking hard. I dropped a couple inches off of my waist then too.

Up until then people thought I may be on something but when I started that cycle there was no question. It felt awsome!

Thread Information