Thread: next cycle

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Exclamation next cycle

Alright...I think I might finally have the hang of this. I will have 40mL of Fina 80mg
    10mL of Test 200mg
    10mL of decca 200mg
    10mL of Equipoise 200mg
    10000iu of HCG
    here's ya'lls chance to help a brother out. Any opinions on cycling it? Like most things......ask ten different people and get ten different answers. I have an idea how to cycle it all but am open to suggestion

still growin is offline Member
    You need more gear imo! guess you could do half deca half eq, but get 10ml more test.

1-10 400mg test
    1-5 400mg deca
    6-10 400mg eq
    I don't like fina or hcg myself, get some clomid i say. I don't know all that much about fina, but I think 75mg ed is the norm. Just be carefull running the deca and fina together, watch out for progesterone gyno!

Thanks for the info Gettin Stupid. I was'nt planning on using the decca and fina during the same cycle. But yes I do realize I need more test. Also I'll use HCG and then switch to clomid. For the estrogen I found some provaron...(I think I spelled it right.) I heard it's a estrogen destroyer. Thanks for the info bro!!!!

still growin is offline Member
    Its still growin, but don't lose any sleep over it! lol Anyway, hcg then clomid should be fine, and remember, proviron is a 17aa like d-bol and winny, so ala or milk thistle for liver wouldn't hurt.

still growin......hey sorry 'bout that. I'll pay little bit more attention next time. lol. thanks for the advice......I'll have the wife pick some milk thistle up for me.

Thread Information