bigreb is offline Associate Member

OK to start d-bol a few days early

This is my third cycle and I know the rule of thumb is to not start your cycle till you have all your gear. But here's the deal, i've got a shit load of thai's staring me in the face, practically begging to be eaten, And my injectables won't be here till tuesday. Tuesday is for sure my the way, so any reason I can't start the d's a few days early. Iknow, I know i'm an impatient fuck, but i can't wait for those thai pumps. What do ya think.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro,
    I know exactly how you feel, I was in the same boat two weeks ago.
    I said F*** it and started the D-bols a week early!
    So if your looking for reassurance you got it, IMO I say go for it,,,but if you want sound advice you might want to talk to one of the Mods.
    SK has a valid point, nothing is certain... best to wait... I'm just an impatient bastard!!

on another note the Gators look tough this year, I'm an FSU grad myself, but half my family went to UF. (we don't have reunions in November!! )
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 08-23-2002 at 02:47 PM.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    SK, I would definately not do a d-bol only cycle, so your point is well noted, good advice. But, on the other hand, I am positive i'll have the injectables by tuesday and I am an impatient bastard too. So Ripped4FSU, i think i'll agree with a "nole" for the 1st time in my life and start. Go Gators!!!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm currently doing my 3rd cycle, i'm finishing 15th week and i just added D-bol this week doing 20mged 1st week and gained 4lbs,
    i guess depents on each person how AAS will react
    in you....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    just wait it out. a few days isnt gonna kill ya, and by then you'll have everything staring at you, and theres no way you'll be able to wait........
    i just started my cycle myself(on monday the 19th) but i had all my gear by the 1st of july........talk about a bitch......i put it it in a cool dark place and tried to forget it was there, but i kept sneaking looks at it for a solid month............ugh..

peace bb79

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    as long as your CERTAIN your getting on tues than EAT AWAY!!!!!

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I would wait, you never no what can happen. Just suck it Bro.

Thread Information