cuse140 is offline Junior Member

proposed test tren t3 cycle

I have 2 cycles under my belt.
    First 2 were bulkers. sust 500 a week for ten weeks. dbol 40 mgs/day weeks 1-4
    Second cycle was test e 500 week and eq 400 week weeks 1-10, and dbol 40 mgs/day weeks 1-4

This will be my first cutter.
    I'm tentatively planning on:

Test E 250 week 10 weeks
    Tren E 400 week 8-10 weeks depending on sides
    t3 beginning week 3, and ran throughout cycle

I have nolva, and cabergoline on hand.

Should i run the t3 right off the bat, or wait untill the gear kicks in around week 3 to avoid muscle loss.

How high should i go on t3. Will 100 mcgs be sufficient.

If anyone has any advice, or suggestions, or if you think this cycle is crap....let me know.

By the way, I'm 29 5'8" 200lbs. I'd guess I'm at about 15 % bf. Would 200 lbs @ 10-12 % bf be a reasonable goal

anyone?

start the tren at same time as the test and run test two after tren. everyone is different but i beleive you will at least make your goal if not surpass it. i dont know much about t3 so someone else will have to help with that.

also make sure you have a good pct planned, that tren was a bitch for me to come off of.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    also make sure you have a good pct planned, that tren was a bitch for me to come off of.
    For pct I'm going to run

Nolva 40 mgs weeks 1-2, 20 mgs weeks 2-4
    clomid 100 mgs weeks 1-2, and 50 mgs weeks 2-4

I'll be using cabergoline .25 mgs every 4th day to prevent prolactin issues

i would get an AI. Aromasin is great to run with nolva. you probably do need the clomid but it up to u.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    i would get an AI. Aromasin is great to run with nolva. you probably do need the clomid but it up to u.
    Yeah, i considered aromasin , but i've already got clomid and nolva. I've always used those 2 for my pct and have recovered nicely.

Are the sides really as bad with tren as i've heard. I can put up with the sweats, but it's the rage thats gotme worried. I work with some of the most violent fellons in NY state, and I have to restrain myself from killing them as it is sometimes.

wasnt tobad for me but, i never really have a problem with rage. i did get insomnea(spell), night sweat(actully i was pretty much always sweating), and ance. but the results were worth it. i would really think about the aromasin because the worst part was the come down.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    Are the sides really as bad with tren as i've heard. I can put up with the sweats, but it's the rage thats gotme worried. I work with some of the most violent fellons in NY state, and I have to restrain myself from killing them as it is sometimes.
    The insomina was too much for me. I was averaging about 13 to 16 hours of sleep during the work week on tren . It was a bitch but I felt pretty good once I got a shower in the morning and some food in my stomach. But I was pretty pissed all of the time mostly because of the lack of sleep IMO. And about PCT, I'd add hcg during the cycle or the last 2 weeks to help combat the crash after coming off the tren.

yeah hcg is a good idea to, learn from my mistakes

Thread Information