Thread: Azleaic Acid???

joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Azleaic Acid???

i have read alot of good thinngs about azleaic acid. it is said to block 98% of dht in the scalp??? If this is so ... why is everyone taking proscar which is less effective???? just curious here.. trying to figure out whats is the best dht blocker method. any suggestions or comments??? thanx

azleaic acid

anyone here????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I couldn't find anything on it but thought I would bump for you. I will keep looking.

azelaic acid

sorry about that i spelt it wrong.. its spelt azelaic acid. you can find info on it at minoxidil.com it seems to be the best dht blocker ahead of proscar......anyones help is appreciated...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know much about this since hair loss isn't an issue for me at least not yet. From what I have read Azelaic Acid is an A5R inhibitor which is the enzyme responsible for converting Testosterone to DHT. I read that the problem with this is that it only seems to work for test but can actually exacerbate the problem with other AAS's. This was from reading people's posts and not drawn from any studies I read so take it with a grain a salt. If using Nandrolone Azelaic acid should not be used and the method suggested was topical spironolactone due to its localized anti androgen properties. I hope this helped some.

Thread Information