gabo34 is offline New Member

Lightbulb need some opinions........

Well Im currenty taking a cycle of Noradren 200 and testoterona 200 each bottle at 200 MG, what results can I expect from this?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    gabo34,

We need more info such as your stats, time lifting, body type, the shape you're in now, eating habits, cycle experience, how you plan on taking the AS that you have (ie. the doses over length of time--8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks), etcetera. Without this info, we can't give you a good answer since AS effects vary based on the factors I listed above.

BTW...Welcome to the board!
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-23-2002 at 08:00 AM.

gabo34 is offline New Member
    I have taken a cycle before of Equipoise by itself for 8 weeks, I am 5'7 and 150 lbs, I have been currently lifting for over 1 and half years straight. This cycles length is going to be 5 weeks with 4 cc's each week, 2cc's of decca and 2cc's of test. My diet is a high protein and calorie and low carbs.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Five weeks is nowhere near long enough. You need to run it for at least 8 weeks preferable 10 weeks. It will take at least 3-4 weeks before you even begin to feel the effects of the deca . Dosages are decent (deca @ 400mg/week, test @ 400mg/week). Do you have an anti-estrogen? Do you have clomid? Deca/test is a classic bulking stack, why are you following a low carb diet? How old are you and what are your goals?

still growin is offline Member
    You definately need to extend deca as pete said. And if you are trying to cut, you did pick the wrong cycle. Bulk up, you will anyways, and cut after w/low carb diet. Clomid is a must!

Thread Information