Thread: Fina F*ck Up

psychopath is offline Junior Member

Fina F*ck Up

Hey guys, my buddy has a fina situation on his hands. He decided to make fina for himself and a few others, 1 being myself, and apparently his first try seemed to mess up. On a side note, i cant make fina myself yet due to living at home Anyways, he ordered from [Source Name Deleted] and a reputable fina pellet company and started tonight, he says around 7:45. He crushed the pellets with a hammer and poured the pellets into the oil first rather than the solution. Realizing his mistake then poured the oil, pellets and solution into one vial and this is where he is at now. The kit was 4g, and he was converting 2 carts in hopes to achieve 40 shots of 100mg/ml. In this process he lost some oil, a small amount of solution and a few crushed pieces of fina pellets that stuck to the sides of the oil and solution vials. Im not sure if this is going to mess things up, which is why im posting this thread, lol... My perception of this situation is that he lost some oil, solution and pellets, so the end product will yield a smaller amount of liquid, but with a much higher concentration, the only concern is if the pellets will still dissolve. His concern is if the pellets will still dissolve seeing that the oil, solution and pellets were put together before the pellets were dissolved in the solution. He put that to the side and converted the other 4g kit correctly. They are dissolving in the solution and it is a creating a dark brownish-red color. The other solution, however, isnt that color yet, but is a lot darker than just the plain oil, (he compared the mix with the oil from the other kit), he says the mix has a darker yellow color to it already. Its a wee bit confusing but im tryin to stay on track, bear with me... Can he still salvage this fina mix, or is it time to say "goodbye" to the fina and our money.... Hopefully, the mix will just take longer to dissolve but will eventually get to the same point as the other kit and can be made, with just a much higher concentration. Thanx in advance, i know its long, but what could i do? Peace

Psycho
    Last edited by TNT; 08-24-2002 at 12:34 PM.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    bump, come on guys, help a juicer in distress, lol

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would heat the solution and see if it dissolves. If so then I would move to an additional coffee filter step since I doubt all of it will dissolve and is probably just going to clog your sterile syringe. My guess is you will end up with a weaker product. I have never made this mistake so I am not sure but I would email whoever you got the kit from and ask them for ideas. I'm sure they will know better then anyone. Also might want to ask on Gotfina.com

G-S Guest
    Heat, let the pellets dissolve. Once disolved, shake, and let settle. You'll be right where you should be.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I'm not sure I agree. I mean, the pellets won't disolve in the oil so that is one of the purposes of a solvent to suspend the Tren in, the other being to keep it fairly sterile.

If it were me I'd toss it and chalk it up to a learning experience. If you live at home and can't make it I think your too young to be doing the shit anyway. No flame, just my opinion. I'd also never let that guy make my shit again, I mean thats a pretty big mistake.

Oh, and crushing the pellets with a hammer! That can't be too sterile!

DMX

chiliuno is offline New Member
    bumping dimensionx...the stuff isn't pricey and all that fucking around could lead to further unsterile conditions...nothing is worth you health...
    don't feel bad, i've botched a batch or two in my time as well, we all do...

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I'm not sure I agree. I mean, the pellets won't disolve in the oil so that is one of the purposes of a solvent to suspend the Tren in, the other being to keep it fairly sterile.
    He mixed the oil and solvent and pellets together. Sure, it will take awhile longer, but they will STILL disolve.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    well his first mistake he wasnt supposed to add the pellets, oil and solution together at once. you dissolve the pellets in the solution first. once the pellets are completely dissolved you add the oil and solution together. i made mine for the first time a few weeks ago and it came out perfect. there are great directions that were posted on this board by judoman or judo something. i have them if you need them. i used these directions and it came out top notch.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    theres ample amount of info on the net on how to make tren . why did he add the 3 together all at once? it doesnt say to do that in any of the directions i have seen.

Using the sterile filter is what sterilizes the final product so as long as that is still in tact he can make a sterile product. Dissolving will take place in the oil with the solution but like GS said it is going to take longer. Of course as mentioned above the best thing to do is probably to start over but if you feel the need to salvage what you have talk with the people who make the kit.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Using the sterile filter is what sterilizes the final product so as long as that is still in tact he can make a sterile product.
    Well, not exactly. What sterilizes is the BA in the magic solution. The whatman filter helps remove any of the "larger" bacteria, but doesn't make the mixture sterile.

Actually we aren't in agreement on this one GS. While BA does have some sterilizing effects its main purpose along with (using A's kit as an example) the PEG and PPG in the magic solution is to make the hormone more soluble. If the solution were already sterile their would be no need for the filtering step which there is and I believe all kit manufacturers provide a sterile filter. While the majority of bacteria will be removed by the .45 filter there are smaller bacteria however they are only generally found to live in a water solution and not an oil one. Running the solution through a sterile filter into a sterile vial is a necessary part of the equation.

Now if you ask Whatman they are going to tell you they have sterile filters and not sterilizing filters and this is for liabilities sake.

DPERDE2 is offline New Member
    I made a fina kit and didn't put in in the oven. Will this cause I problem? All the other steps were followed.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well this thread just crawled out of the grave didn't it.

Yes it did but I figured someone here could answer this for me.

No need to bake.

Cool thanks. I have another question for you since your so helpful..
    What type of test do you recommend I take with my fina cycle?

Test is test. What ever is cheapest. Cyp, enth, prop. It's all good.

Thread Information