latman49 is offline Member

tren and winny---anti-e or no anti-e?

I'm going to be running a cycle of Fina and Winny and will be using bromo to combat gyno from the fina, but will it prevent gyno from the winny or should I throw in an anti-e?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Shouldn't get any gyno from winny.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, what he said. Also, I was pretty worried about fina gyno too, but it seems so few are prone to it that I wouldn't run any anti-e until I saw signs of gyno.

Glad to hear that I won't need to load up on anti-e's. Just to be safe I am running the Bromo the entire time that I am on the fina....I hear it aides in fat loss as well as inhibiting prolactin....if not, at least I won't grow some boobies.

rtex is offline New Member
    Latman,

Are you running the fina and winny at the same time or in 2 parts, winny 1/2 and fina 1/2 of the cycle?
    Also, what mgs are you running the fina and winny at and for how long?

Fina 75mg ED, Winny 50mg ED together for 6-8 weeks, depending on results. I only want to shed about 8-10 pounds and maintain current muscle mass so I am hoping that 6 weeks will do the trick....if I have to go an extra 2 weeks to get the results I want I will.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would have some just in case. Winny for sure you won't get gyno, but Fina, you are more likely to develop Gyno. However it is a debate on the Progesteron that occurs when running fina, and some say that Nolv will not help with that. however, if you do start getting lumps, Nolv will help in getting rid of the lumps. I would also try to have some Armidex on hand to help with the ProEstrogen build up. Some will debate me if it works for that, I believe it does, other's don't, but I always like to be safer than sorry. I normally run on any cycle, Nolv and Armidex, just for the benefits of both. JMO and experience.

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    The winny will act as an anti-P for the progesterone related gyno you could develop from the fina. Nolva wouldnt do you any good. You have all your bases covered. Go for it!!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    if you start to get gyno from fina just stop using it...whats the half life like 1.5 days...

winny no worries there.

Thread Information