Thread: Femara ?

Femara ?

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the great advice I received from all the mods. and vets. here at AR on my upcoming cycle. Your knowledge on yhe topic is tremendous and its great to know that your always there ta help a brotha out. I'm going to be takin' Femara as my anti-e in my cycle. Its dosed at 2.5mg/tab and I need 1.25mg/day. Has anyone ever tried to split these things. There like microscopic. My question is: How am I supposed to cut these things without them shattering into a hundred pieces? Or is it possible to take 2.5mg/EOD? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thx bros.........ds

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think femara is a good product to take eod because it has a short half life which could leave you with a hormone rollercoaster. Might go to the drugstore and get a pill cutter and see if that works. I am not an expert on this product so hopefully you will get some more replies.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    letrozol......is the liquid form of Femara.....works great you take it oraly.......you will be straight........clomid too for your post cycle

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    letrozole is the active ingredient of femara not the liquid? I am unaware of anyone making a liquid form as yet?

peace

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    letrozole is the active ingredient of femara not the liquid? I am unaware of anyone making a liquid form as yet?

peace
    letrozole and femara are the same thing...i think animal and PPL have a liquid form out...heard it was very nasty stuff...

Thread Information