Anabolik is offline Associate Member

starting equipose early: please comment

Here is a hypothetical question Id like to hear some answers to:

Could I start equipose a few weeks before test?
    eg:
    eq: wk1-14
    test: wk 4-14

Reason I want to do this is because Ive suddenly got gyno problems some 2 months after my last cycle. Im doing my best to cure it but it may take a while. I was hoping to start another cycle in October, but if gyno is still there then obviously I dont want to throw in more test to aromatize.
    So what do you think, will I be better off running both test and eq for 10 weeks or running equipose for 14 weeks and test for 10 for example in terms of gains.
    Another thing to bear in mind is that eq takes about 5 weeks to kick in. So if I were to start eq a few weeks earlier both test and eq would be kicking in together.

What do you think?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Doesn't sound too bad of an idea, but if I did your way, I would try moving test to 5-15 and keep eq at 14 so they will end at the same time. Eq will take 3 weeks to clear, and test enth will take 2 weeks.

yeah even better, dizzle
    Id just like to reassure myself that equipose wont be wasted in the first 4 weeks when theres no test.
    Though I dont see how it could be wasted.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Are you prepareing for a contest in the spring or something? If not then I would tell you to wait till all signs of gyno are gone. THEN start your cycle.
    Run Nolvedex throughout your cycle.
    Don't be in a hurry to start your next cycle. Your health is more important then getting big fast....
    Goodluck,

M

MBaraso, you are right. Health is more important and that is the reason I raised this question in the first place. I am simply trying to find an acceptable trade-off between health and growth. From all I know about equipose it does not convert into estrogen and hence I reasoned that equipose will in no way affect my gyno problem.

By the way, could someone comment on how much of an effect EQ has on HPTA.

Thread Information