Giver Hell is offline New Member

Got a question about water retention on Sust.

I am going to start my 4th week Monday of Sust/EQ at 500mg/400mg every week. My question is how come I don't have any water retention from the Sust? Is it because I am stacking it with EQ or does the water retention usually start about the 5th week when the Sust. is in full swing? I know the EQ is working because I have those crazy veins all over me but I am worried about the Sust. being fake. Any suggestions on this guys? BTW, I did a Enanthate cycle only and held a shit load of water on it.

chiliuno is offline New Member
    is your bf lower now than it was during the enanthate cycle? fat is a primary source for aromatase activity, so less fat = less estrogen = less water retention.
    are you taking an anti-aromatase? that will cut back the water retention signifigantly.
    drinking more water this time around? more water = less water retention.
    watching sodium intake? that will help as well...
    hope this helps...

Giver Hell is offline New Member
    Well my body fat is slightly more than awhile back when I did the enanthate cycle. And I am not on any anti-aromatase. As for the water intake I would say I am drinking about the same. Sodium intake, not for sure.

chiliuno is offline New Member
    hmm...i'll be damned if i know! sorry...

G-S Guest
    Your body will react different to different things, and sometime totaly opposite of the norm.

I never held much water on SUST either. But, it still worked.

Good luck.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I never had water retension while on sustanon . It is said that sustanon has less water retention, less bloat and less estrogen conversion, (I would doubt that), but I never had any bloating from sustanon. But the gyno geezum.. I constantly found myself fighting it off with sustanon. I ran winny my last few weeks while on sus, because I upped my calories trying to bulk and put on some pounds hte last few weeks, and still no bloating, but put on some solid muscle and my gains were very easy to keep! I love it, and will be doing it again, if I can just get past the painful injects that come from it.

Billmister is offline Member
    i though sus doesn't hold a lot amount of water retention

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: tamoxifen

Originally posted by KandD
    use tamoxifen to reduce the water ret. bro
    Just incase tamoxifen is Nolvadex guys... And this is good advice. Iv taken 20mgs Nolv from the start of my cycle and its worked for me. No water retention or bloating.

OG

Thread Information