Jarod is offline Associate Member

Dbol Is Finally Making Me Sick

i am going into my fifth week of 30-40mg russian dbol a day and 500mg/week of omnadren poland sustanon . Now every time i take my dbol i experience a little stomach discomfort...anyone else with this problem
    Last edited by Jarod; 08-24-2002 at 02:15 PM.

still growin is offline Member
    D-bol is harsh on the stomach. Take it with meals, preferably with a glass of milk as this will help to coat your stomach(at least thats what doctor said to do for percocet). Drink lots of water. It is common though, I wouldn't be too worried!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro, the previuos 3 1/2 weeks I did not have any discomfort, just 2 days ago it kicked in.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    bro i could be something as simple as a change in your diet .i would go with that first.take SGs advice and take with meals should help consuderably.

goodluck and get HUGE
    INERTIA

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Some folks it can be hard on the stomach, myself, I have a cast iron stomach with some of the food we eat here. Definately take with meals, and break out your doses, for instance, take only one instead of two at a time, adn just space them out more during the day!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's normal bro.... I don't have a problem with it, but my boy had the same problem when he was taking his D-bol... Don't worry about it...

G-S Guest
    Personally, I don't take it with any food. It's a mental thing, if I take it with food, for some odd reason I don't think it will be absorbed enough.

Thread Information