Thread: eq and eca

badA$$MoFo is offline New Member

eq and eca

a friend of mine wants to run a cycle that will give him good gains he is goign to keep, but nothing so big that everyone knows he is on any gear. he is tellin me he wants to do eq and deca together but from what ive heard they both fight for the same receptors and stacking them together would be a waste of money. can anyone gimme a good example of a beginners cycle (this is the first time hes done anything), that will give him about 10 lbs of muscle or so without using a test. he has been lifting hard for a while with me now and is naturally cut, he has decent size weighing about 190 lbs at 5'11" but he wants to be at 200-215 while still staying ripped? any info would be greatly apreciated, id hate to see him blow his money on that cycle he wants to do, but i cant offer him any advice as to what would be better. thanks for any help guys. oh ya i told him to do fina but he doesnt want to do it bc he thinks it is too strong. his loss i guess, im about to do my first cycle with fina, ive been hearing nothing but great things about it. anyway im just blabbing on and on, so ill stop, any help would be greatly apreciated.

badA$$MoFo is offline New Member
    come on guys, gimme some help

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    Weeks 1 - 8 = Primobolan depot - 300mg
    Weeks 1 - 8 = Deca durabolan - 400mg
    Weeks 2 - 7 = Winstrol - 150mg

thats a pretty decent stack dude.not too strong and not too mild.excellent for a beginner.you might wanna consider lowering the deca dose tho.

still growin is offline Member
    I reccommend this, it is what I did my 2nd cycle and it was great:
    1-6 dbol 35mg/day
    1-10 deca 600mg/week
    13-15 clomid 300 1 day, 100 10 day, 50 10day

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Zombikiller
    Weeks 1 - 8 = Primobolan depot - 300mg
    Weeks 1 - 8 = Deca durabolan - 400mg
    Weeks 2 - 7 = Winstrol - 150mg

thats a pretty decent stack dude.not too strong and not too mild.excellent for a beginner.you might wanna consider lowering the deca dose tho.

No flame intended, but that cycle sucks.
    • The guy doesn't want people to know he's using steroids, so he won't want water retention. Therefore, drop the Deca and get Eq.
    • He won't need Primo if he's going to take Eq or Deca. Primo is fine, but it is a lot more expensive than the previous two and the results are similar.
    • Bump that Winstrol dose to 50mg/day. I hope you didn't mean one dose of 150mg/week. It MUST be taken every day to maintain constant levels in the body.
    • Why take Winstrol from week 2-7??? Ending it two weeks after the last dose of Deca or Eq would make more sense. You have to wait 2-3 weeks after Deca and Eq before taking Clomid, so why not take Winstrol during those weeks to keep the cycle going strong.

badA$$MoFo, here's something better for your friend's needs:
    Week 1-10 Eq @ 400mg/week
    Week 7-12 Winstrol @ 50mg/day

Water retention with Deca is higher than with Eq. If he wants to gain without people noticing he'll want to choose Eq over Deca. I don't think he'll need Arimidex to fight water retention, but it won't hurt. Winstrol must be taken every day to maintain constant levels in his body. If he chooses Winstrol he'll want to look into milk thistle and alpha-lipoic acid to help prevent liver damage. Although unlikely, gyno is still possible with this cycle. Make sure he has some Nolvadex on hand in case he experiences any gyno symptoms.

still growin is offline Member
    Sorry, but my cycle of deca and d-bol is going to bloat you too. Shit works good, but not that easily hidden. Must have overlooked that part of your question.

Thread Information