Thread: Outdated Dbol

Animal_Mother is offline New Member

Outdated Dbol

Came across some old dbol 's at my place, still sealed, problem is exp. date is 06'. Never been one to mess with outdated gear, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on whether this stuff would still be alright to use. In my own way of thinking I would assume it would hold up longer than injectables, and I've heard you can go 2 years past the exp date on some of them. Just want to know what you guys think, got no problem junkin it...didn't even know I had it, so it's no real loss to me.

-Animal

john vega is offline Associate Member
    keep it. usually. probably not as effective as it wud be when it was first purchased..but the shelf life in it shud be good for 2 more years. thats my guess..

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    so at best its 7 months out of date 12 at worst,well whatever it wont hurt u,id say its good to go

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    dinkaloo

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Use it. You'll probably just have to up the dosage a little to compensate for the decrease in potency.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
    Came across some old dbol 's at my place, still sealed, problem is exp. date is 06'. Never been one to mess with outdated gear, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on whether this stuff would still be alright to use. In my own way of thinking I would assume it would hold up longer than injectables, and I've heard you can go 2 years past the exp date on some of them. Just want to know what you guys think, got no problem junkin it...didn't even know I had it, so it's no real loss to me.

-Animal
    Wouldnt worry about it since it was sealed and its just oral (no sterility issues to deal with). Youre good to go

briancb1 is offline Member
    Dude! you guys can't be serious! Honestly bro, I don't know you but I care about you - you shouldn't take it, it could seriously damage your body. Just give it to me

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i would say good to go man...

Thread Information