holden is offline Junior Member

Help plz. Quad Injection Site! Picture Inside.

Okay, I just murdered my right quad, tried injecting in three different places and each time it felt like I hit a nerve or some shit.. So I swapped to left leg and did my inject perfectly fine...

But.. I have just taken a picture of my right quad and where i was injecting, please tell me if this is right or wrong.. I think it should be okay as its my 20th inject there, but i do get some murder pains sometimes and its just the poke, not even pushing the test. Just getting it in the muscle seems to be rediculously painful..

Let me know what you think, ty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help plz. Quad Injection Site! Picture Inside.-dsc00110.jpg  

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i usually go a little higher.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I shoot quads just about exclusively, but I go higher as well. I start at the upper quad area, next time about 5" lower, alternating from side to side, then down to center quad area. I just about never go much below half way down to my knee.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am not surprised. ten inches higher is the right spot

lol okay, well its a bad camera angle i think, the shots were about half way between my knee and hip.. 10 inches higher and i'm on my hip, i'll try 5 inches higher next time.. that about right?
    Last edited by holden; 08-01-2007 at 04:46 PM.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, dont go that low. If you go that low the inflamation you might develop post injection can work its way into your knee joint and cause some pain.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    wow that is low man go higher...

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    I usually do not go that low. You also said you've done 20 shots there before with no problem. You may be building scar tissue and need to move it higher and side to side like ImaGetBigger suggests.

Second2None is offline Banned
    s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Go there!^^^^^

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Sit on your but, and flex your quad. On the outer side about half way up should be where the muscle is the thickest. Thats where I inject. if you are having problems with hitting nerves try this. Take that place where I just described. At the thickest part of the muscle relax your leg and take a big handfull of muscle between your thumb and fingers like you are pinching a fat roll. Hold it like that while you stick the needle in and then let go of the muscle and bingo, the needle is all the way in with no problems.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    it is amazing what you can learn by researching..

Like i said its a bad picture, because its only about half way down my leg, I got all my inject info from s p o t i n j e c t i o n s before I started and i'm hitting the same areas as on there...

pewntang, your posts are not warranted, go post on another forum if your going to be a useless post whore, ty.

I will try higher and in the mass of my quad, tnx for helpful posts

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holden
    Okay, I just murdered my right quad, tried injecting in three different places and each time it felt like I hit a nerve or some shit.. So I swapped to left leg and did my inject perfectly fine...

But.. I have just taken a picture of my right quad and where i was injecting, please tell me if this is right or wrong.. I think it should be okay as its my 20th inject there, but i do get some murder pains sometimes and its just the poke, not even pushing the test. Just getting it in the muscle seems to be rediculously painful..

Let me know what you think, ty.

I regularily shoot in about 3 places on my outer quad, high, middle and low. I've never experienced any more discomfort with one over the other personally.

Thread Information