flexxx81 is offline New Member

Question 10mg d-bol question

what's up everybody? here it is i have 100 ttokkyo 10mg tabs and was planning on taking 2 1/2 pills a day (25mg) for 5 weeks to kick start my 10 week cycle of sus 250 at 500mg a week. but a few buudies told me that the ttokkyo 10mg tabs were under dosed is this true? if so should i take 30mg ed for 4 weeks instead or stick with my 5 week plan oh by the way tihs is my first ever cyle thanks bros.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would do them at 30 mg a day whether they were underdosed or not. I have done them and don't remember them being dramatically underdosed but there are better dbols out there.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have never heard of TT products being underdosed, especially their Dbol . However, with that said, I have never used their dbol, but if they are underdosed I would be very shocked. I would do anywhere from 35-50mg a day, 20 I don't think you will see much, underdosed or not. OH wait, Rickson just said that.. sorry Rickson. Didn't mean to copy ya bro.

flexxx81 is offline New Member
    do you think i should pick up a few more and do 30mg for 5 weeks or is 4 weeks ok?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    4 weeks is perfectly fine, most guys dont' do dbol that long anyways. Dbol, is mostly used for "Jump starting" your cycle. Your gains are quick, and they go down fast. So by the time you are finishing your dbol, your test or whatever you are using will have started kickin in. I am on my last week of dbol, and today just today my test started kickin in. Dbol has been doing all the work the last 3 weeks! Now goodbye dbol, on to bigger and better things! woohooo! Gosh I love that test rush!!! I am an addict......

Thread Information